2012年5月30日星期三

112--- Wherever places we go we transmit wisdom.

112--- Wherever places we go we transmit wisdom.
Messages from Osifu
Transmitting Light and Love

August 4th, 2011

九华行登泰山圆满结束,师父看到了佛菩萨对大家的加持厚爱,见到了护法神对大家的精心护持,一切都很圆满,师父很高兴。 Pilgrimage to Mount Jiuhua has been successfully concluded that Master has witnessed the unconditioned love and blessing from the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas to you all, and the careful guardian and protection from the protective deities to you all. Master is very pleased that everything was so successful and satisfactory.
最让师父欣慰的是大家的调整、清除、净化、升华、提升。大家一起见证了不可思议!
What mostly gratifies Master is to see the adjustment, clearance, purification and ascension of both bodies and souls of you all. We have all witnessed the incredibility!

每到一个站点,我们都会尽心尽力救度每一个有缘众生。无论他是有形还是无形。
Wherever places we go we would try our best to rescue and help all the sentient beings no matter they are the visible or the invisible. 每到一个站点,我们都会尽心尽力点化每一个有缘众生。无论他是善缘还是恶缘。 Wherever places we go we would try our best to advice and instruct all the sentient beings no matter they were our good or bad causes.
每到一个站点,我们都会尽心尽力唤醒每一个有缘众生。无论他是心诚还是心疑。 Wherever places we go we would try our best to awaken all the sentient beings no matter they were sincere or insincere.
每到一个站点,我们都会尽心尽力引领每一个有缘众生。无论他是信任还是怀疑。
Wherever places we go we would try our best to guide all the sentient beings no matter they trust or suspect us.
每到一个站点,我们都会尽心尽力开启每一个有缘众生。无论他是业轻还是障重。 Wherever places we go we would try our best to inspire all the sentient beings no matter they were with heavy or light karmic obstacles.
每到一个站点,我们都会尽心尽力接引每一个有缘众生。无论他是明觉还是愚迷。 Wherever places we go we would try our best to escort all the sentient beings no matter they were awakened or still indulging in stupidity and ignorance
每到一个站点,我们都会尽心尽力!
Wherever places we go we will do our best.
每到一个站点,我们都会全力以赴! Wherever places we go we will try as hard as we could
每到一个站点,我们都会鞠躬尽瘁!
Wherever places we go we will dedicate to our mission.
每到一个站点,我们都会无私奉献!
Wherever places we go we will give our devotion without selfishness.
每到一个站点,我们都会争分夺秒!
Wherever places we go we will fight against time for our mission. 每到一个站点,我们都会马不停蹄!
Wherever places we go we will practice our vow without a stop. 每到一个站点,我们都会高频高效! Wherever places we go we will practice our mission efficiently in high frequency.
每到一个站点,我们都会遍地撒宝! Wherever places we go we will leave behind treasures there.
每到一个站点,我们都会心灯传递! Wherever places we go we will transmit wisdom to light up their minds.
每到一个站点,我们都会心波相融! Wherever places we go we will harmonize our minds together.
每到一个站点,我们都会心灵相通!
Wherever places we go our minds link without obstacles. 每到一个站点,我们都会光光相照! Wherever places we go our loving light shining over each other.
每到一个站点,我们都会光光同频! Wherever places we go our loving light vibrate in same frequency.
每到一个站点,我们都会光光共振! Wherever places we go our loving light resonate with same frequency.
每到一个站点,我们都会度灵登船! Wherever places we go we will rescue beings on board our Dharma vehicle.
每到一个站点,我们都会度灵回还! Wherever places we go will rescue beings returning home.
每到一个站点,我们都会度灵破茧!
Wherever places we go we will rescue beings to break their own cocoon.
每到一个站点,我们都会亲人团圆! Wherever places we go we get together with our families.
每到一个站点,我们都会亲人共勉!
Wherever places we go we families encourage each other.
每到一个站点,我们都会亲人并肩!
Wherever places we go we families walk hand in hand.
每到一个站点,我们都会再续佛缘!
Wherever places we go we renew our Buddhism connections. 每到一个站点,我们都会再续道缘!
Wherever places we go we renew our Taoism affections.
每到一个站点,我们都会再续法缘!
Wherever places we go we renew our Dharma attachments.
每到一个站点,我们都会导归宙心! Wherever places we go we guide the sentient beings returning to the cosmic center.
每到一个站点,我们都会导归佛心! Wherever places we go we guide the sentient beings returning to the Buddha mind.
每到一个站点,我们都会导归天心! Wherever places we go we will guide the sentient beings returning to the celestial nature.
每到一个站点,我们都会劝人断恶!
Wherever places we go we will advice people to abandon doing evil deeds.
每到一个站点,我们都会劝人修善!
Wherever places we go we will advice people to conduct good deeds.
每到一个站点,我们都会劝人净心! Wherever places we go we will advice people to purify their minds.
每到一个站点,我们都会劝人念佛!
Wherever places we go we will advice people to keep the Buddha in mind and be responding to Him.
每到一个站点,我们都会劝人诵经!
Wherever places we go we will advice people to chant sutra.
每到一个站点,我们都会劝人持咒!
Wherever places we go we will advice people to uphold mantra.
每到一个站点,我们都会劝人持戒!
Wherever places we go we will advice people to keep precepts.
每到一个站点,我们都会劝人修定!
Wherever places we go we will advice people to cultivate Samadi power.
每到一个站点,我们都会劝人修慧!
Wherever places we go we will advice people to nurture wisdom.
每到一个站点,我们都会劝人回心向善!
Wherever places we go we will advice people to tune their minds to goodness.
每到一个站点,我们都会劝人回心向佛!
Wherever places we go we will advice people to tune their minds to the Buddha.
每到一个站点,我们都会劝人发菩提心! Wherever places we go we will advice people to cultivate Bodhicitta.
每到一个站点,我们都会劝人行菩萨道!
Wherever places we go we will advice people to cultivate the Way in the manner of Bodhisattvas.
每到一个站点,我们都会劝人舍离五欲! Wherever places we go we will advice people to forsake the five desires.
每到一个站点,我们都会劝人修心圣道! Wherever places we go we will advice people to cultivate their minds in the manner of sages.
每到一个站点,我们都会劝人志心回归! Wherever places we go we will advice people to make their minds to return home.
每到一个站点,我们都会劝人今生圆满! Wherever places we go we will advice people to achieve ultimate happiness.
每到一个站点,我们都会传播能量! Wherever places we go we transmit energy.
每到一个站点,我们都会传播智慧!
Wherever places we go we transmit wisdom.
每到一个站点,我们都会传播光明!
Wherever places we go we send out loving light.
每到一个站点,我们都会传播至爱!
Wherever places we go we propagate greatest love.
每到一个站点,我们都会传播慈悲!
Wherever places we go we disseminate compassion. 每到一个站点,我们都会传播大愿!
Wherever places we go we propagate our great vow.
每到一个站点,我们都会传播和谐!
Wherever places we go we spread harmony. 每到一个站点,我们都会传播平衡!
Wherever places we go we spread balance. 每到一个站点,我们都会传播圆融!
Wherever places we go we spread perfection and satisfaction. 每到一个站点,我们都会传播正法! Wherever places we go we spread the Proper Dharma.
每到一个站点,我们都会传播大道! Wherever places we go we spread the great Way。
每到一个站点,我们都会传播规律! Wherever places we go spread the Law.
每到一个站点,我们都会传播法则!
Wherever places we go we spread the Principles.
每到一个站点,我们都会传播科学! Wherever places we go we spread the science.
每到一个站点,我们要做的太多太多...... Wherever places we go we have to do too much.
一叶慈舟游娑婆, 能量风暴宙心波。 A compassionate man travels around the land of Saha with energy storm from the cosmic center.
站站点点周游过, 烈日炎炎天不热。 He has traveled around many site of the land under the burning sun but not feel hot at all.
就以此偈《天不热》作为今日法会的结语吧! Let’s conclude the preaching here today by the verse of not feel hot at all.
阿弥陀佛! Amitabha!


Please contract Chicheng with MSN in English

chicheng1980@hotmail.com



lucymiaoxin@hotmail.com

ocindy1977@msn.cn


http://www.facebook.com/groups/247935021970196/

http://onosss.blogspot.com/

http://ocindy-lydia.blogspot.com/

http://nora-wwwmyblog.blogspot.com/

111---2012, you should wake up...

111---2012, you should wake up...
Messages from Osifu
What do we come here for?

July 7th, 2011

抽时间来看看大家,最近忙于朝圣、讲法,很少有时间来群里和大家交流心声。时刻忆念大家、时刻牵挂大家、时刻祝福大家!
Making time to see everyone, recently Osifu seldom spent time communicating with you because Osifu has been busy making pilgrimages and discoursing. Miss and recall all of you at any moment! Care all of you at every time! Bless all of you at any time!
吾等要时刻明觉:
一定要断恶,勿以恶小而为之;
一定要修善,勿以善小而不为;
一定要修道,勿以路艰而退转;
一定要回归,勿以妄执而沉沦!
We should know clearly the following advice at all times:
To refrain from all evils and don’t engage in any evil even if it is minor.
To practice all virtues and don’t fail to do good even if it is trivial.
To study Buddhism and don’t retrograde even if the cultivation path is difficult.
To return back to the source and don't be indulged in the mundane world.
吾等要时刻明觉:
没有什么比修心修行修炼提升层次更重要!
We should clearly know that nothing is more important than mind cultivation, practice and ascending the levels at all times.
吾等要时刻明觉:
没有什么比救人度人圆满使命圆满回归更重要!
We should clearly know that nothing is more important than saving and awaking human beings, achieving the mission and returning back perfectly at all times!
吾等要时刻明觉:
没有什么比造福苍生普济万灵更重要!
We should clearly know that nothing is more important than bringing bliss to fellow human and rescuing millions of living beings at all times!
吾等要时刻明觉:
吾等为何而来?
吾等为何而生?
吾等为何而行?
吾等为何而归?
We should make the following questions clear to us:
What do we come here for?
What were we born for?
What do we perform for?
What do we return back for?

吾等要时刻明觉:
吾等本来一体!
We should at all times clearly know that we are originally one body!
吾等要时刻明觉:
吾等本来同心!
We should at all times clearly know that we originally share the same heart!
吾等要时刻明觉:
吾等本来同宗同祖同家乡!
We should at all times clearly know that we are originally from the same clan, the same ancestor and the same hometown!
吾等要时刻明觉:
吾等本来同根同源同法身!
We should at all times clearly know that we are originally the same root, the same source and the same dharmakaya!
吾等要时刻明觉:
吾等本来同波同频同一真!
We should at all times clearly know that we are originally in the same wave, the same frequency and the same existence!
吾等应该早就应该觉醒觉知觉悟了!
还在等什么呢?〇也在等。
We ought to have awaked and realized early!
What are you waiting for? Osifu is also waiting.
时间宝贵,有时间再和大家交流心声。
所说仅供参悟,〇说而已。
希望对大家有所启发。
Time is too precious and later I would communicate with you if time was available.
What were presented are messages from Osifu, just for your reference.
Hopefully it would enlighten your inspirations.



Please contract Chicheng with MSN in English

chicheng1980@hotmail.com


ocindy1977@msn.cn



http://www.facebook.com/groups/247935021970196/

http://onosss.blogspot.com/


http://nora-wwwmyblog.blogspot.com/

110---You have a thankful heart?

110---You have a thankful heart??????????
Messages from Osifu
Worshiping Ksitigarbha
July 8th, 2011

7月下旬天很炎热,吾等一行还是顶烈日冒酷暑一路前行!要“烈日炎炎觅清凉、烈日炎炎送清凉、烈日炎炎得清凉。”
In late July it is very hot, a party of us still kept moving under the burning sun in the hot summer! We will seek the cool when the sun is shining fiercely, give the cool when the sun is roasting and get the cool when the sun is scorching.
7月下旬天很炎热,吾等一行还是顶烈日冒酷暑一路前行!要“烈日炎炎朝圣山、烈日炎炎礼圣贤、烈日炎炎学圣贤。”
In late July it is very hot, a party of us still kept moving under the burning sun in the hot summer! We will make a pilgrimage to the holy mountains when the sun is shining fiercely, salute the Saints when the sun is roasting and study the Saints when the sun is scorching.
7月下旬天很炎热,吾等一行还是顶烈日冒酷暑一路前行!要“烈日炎炎接有缘、烈日炎炎结佛缘、烈日炎炎育良善。”
In late July it is very hot, a party of us still kept moving under the burning sun in the hot summer! We will meet our friends when the sun is shining fiercely, form Buddhism connections when the sun is roasting and foster the kindhearted ones when the sun is scorching.
7月下旬天很炎热,吾等一行还是顶烈日冒酷暑一路前行!要“烈日炎炎祈国泰、烈日炎炎祈民安、烈日炎炎祈家和。”
In late July it is very hot, a party of us still kept moving under the burning sun in the hot summer! We will pray the prosperous country when the sun is shining fiercely, pray the people at peace when the sun is roasting and pray the harmonious family when the sun is scorching.

普陀之行定在7月1日成行,有很多意义。其中一个就是以我们特殊的方式庆祝中国共产党建党90周年。以朝拜观世音菩萨祈福的方式祝福:国泰民安 风调雨顺 世界和谐 天下太平。
There are many significances of the visit to Mount Putuo scheduled on 1st One of them is that we celebrated the 90th Anniversary of the Founding of the Chinese Communist Party in our special way. We conferred the benedictions by worshiping Avalokiteshvara : May the country flourishes and people enjoy prosperity! Wish a harmonious universe! May all under the Heaven is at peace!

九华之行吾等一个重要的目的就是以朝拜地藏王菩萨祈福的方式祝福:国泰民安 风调雨顺 世界和谐 天下太平。
One of the most important purposes of our visit to Mount Jiuhua is that we conferred the benedictions by worshiping Ksitigarbha : May the country flourishes and people enjoy prosperity! Wish a harmonious universe! May all under the Heaven is at peace!

我们每一个修心修行修炼人都要爱国!尽心尽力报国土恩!
We practitioners should all love the country and try our best to repay the grace of the country!
我们每一个修心修行修炼人都要爱父母!尽心尽力报父母恩!
我们每一个修心修行修炼人都要爱众生!尽心尽力报众生恩!
我们每一个修心修行修炼人都要爱师长!尽心尽力报师长恩!
We practitioners should all love our parents and try our best to repay the grace of our parents!
We practitioners should all love all living beings and try our best to repay the grace of all living beings!
We practitioners should all love our teachers and try our best to repay the grace of our teachers!
〇有太多太多需要感恩!
〇sifu owes too many thanks!
感恩党和国家!
Thank the Party and the Nation!
感恩神佛仙圣真!
感恩护法神众!
Thank the Buddas, Bodhisattvas, Immortals and Sages!
Thank the Guardian gods!
感恩弟子有缘人!
感恩亲人家人眷属!
Thank my disciples and predestined friends!
Thank the relatives and families!
感恩助缘善缘!
感恩逆缘恶缘!
感恩一切!
I am really appreciated all the help from the supporters and the impetus from the hindrance!
Thank everything!
真的,吾等应该感恩、懂得感恩、践行感恩!
怀着感恩的心去做每一件事
无限感恩
这样你会成就更快!阿弥陀佛
Definitely, we should repay the gratitude and know the gratitude and practice the gratitude!
We should do everything with a heart of gratitude, and eternal gratitude, in this way we can success in the bodi way sooner!
Amitabha!
今天就和大家交流到这里吧 仅供参悟,〇说而已。 希望对大家有所启发。
That’s all for today’s speech. Only messages by 〇sifu for your reference. Hopefully it would inspire all of you.

《化尘刹》
--〇
七月初一朝九华,
地藏大愿吾效法。
莲花佛国心无他,
度脱众生化尘刹。
2011-07-08 17:51:54,奉献给弟子有缘人参悟。

On July 1st making a pilgrimage to Mount Jiuhua, I am willing to emulate Ksitigarbha’s great vows.
The reason of Buddha Kingdoms full of Lotus Flowers come into being is nothing than the pure mind, rescuing all living beings and transforming the mortal world.
It is presented to disciples and predestined friends to comprehend, wrote on 17:51:54 July 8th, 2011

osifu@hotmail.com,

Please contract Chicheng with MSN in English

chicheng1980@hotmail.com



lucymiaoxin@hotmail.com

ocindy1977@msn.cn


http://www.facebook.com/groups/247935021970196/

http://onosss.blogspot.com/

http://ocindy-lydia.blogspot.com/

http://nora-wwwmyblog.blogspot.com/

2012年5月29日星期二

109---Cosmic beings love high dimensional time, have never stop.


109---Cosmic beings love high dimensional time, have never stop.

July 10th, 2011
我们又见面了,很高兴。
I am so glad to meet you again.
一日之计在于晨,在这清新的早晨让我们一起精进吧!
开始新的一天。阿弥陀佛!
An hour in the morning is worth two in the evening. On this fresh and crisp morning, let’s cultivate diligently together and start a new day. Amitabha!
〇曰:修心无止境!
〇曰:修行无止境!
〇曰:修炼无止境!
Osifu says: Mind cultivation is unending!
Osifu says: Practice is unending!
Osifu says: Discipline is everlasting!
〇曰:奉献无止境!
〇曰:慈悲无止境!
〇曰:救度无止境!
Osifu says: Dedication is unending!
Osifu says: Compassion is unending!
Osifu says: Salvation is unending!
〇曰:愿心无止境!
〇曰:心量无止境!
〇曰:大行无止境!
〇曰:大爱无止境!
〇曰:大情无止境!
〇曰:大孝无止境!
Osifu says: The mind of vow is everlasting!
Osifu says: The capacity of mind is everlasting!
Osifu says: Great practice is everlasting!
Osifu says: Great love is everlasting!
Osifu says: Great affection is everlasting!
Osifu says: Great filial piety is everlasting!

〇曰:真爱无止境!
〇曰:真情无止境!
〇曰:真孝无止境!
〇曰:至爱无止境!
〇曰:至情无止境!
〇曰:至孝无止境!
Osifu says: True love is unending!
Osifu says: True affection is unending!
Osifu says: Truly piety is unending!
Osifu says: The utmost love is unending!
Osifu says: The paramount affection is unending!
Osifu says: The supreme of filial piety is unending!

〇曰:宇宙运行无止境!
〇曰:斗转星移无止境!
〇曰:沧海桑田无止境!
Osifu says: The cosmic motion is everlasting!
Osifu says: The orbiting of the stars is everlasting!
Osifu says: The great change of the crust is everlasting!

〇曰:能量转换无止境!
〇曰:信息交换无止境!
〇曰:密码调整无止境!
Osifu says: Energy transformation is unending!
Osifu says: Information exchange is unending!
Osifu says: Code adjustment is unending!

〇曰:诸佛行化无止境!
〇曰:众神行令无止境!
〇曰:高维行道无止境!
Osifu says: Buddhas transforming is unending!
Osifu says: Gods implementing the order is unending!
Osifu says: Higher dimensional beings performing the Way are unending!

明觉这一切以后,吾等应当知道该怎么做、该做些什么了。
After awareness of these, we should know how to do and what to do.
吾实则是“海中一滴水”,有我本无我,本当顺道行。
Actually each one of us is a drop of water in the sea because self is really non-self, and it is originally supposed to perform according to the Way.
吾实则是“星汉一颗星”,有我本无我,本当顺道行。
吾实则是“宙心一道灵”,有我本无我,本当顺道行。
Actually each one of us is a star in the sky because self is really non-self, and it is originally supposed to perform according to the Way.
Actually each one of us is a soul from the cosmic center because self is really non-self, and it is originally supposed to perform according to the Way.

吾实则是“性海一光子”,有我本无我,本当顺道行。
吾实则是“天心一神子”,有我本无我,本当顺道行。
吾实则是“道心一道子”,有我本无我,本当顺道行。
吾实则是“佛心一佛子”,有我本无我,本当顺道行。
Actually each one of us is a photon from the Natrue Ocean because self is really non-self, and it is originally supposed to perform according to the Way.
Actually each one of us is a Divine being of Heaven Center because self is really non-self, and it is originally supposed to perform according to the Way.
Actually each one of us is a Taoism being of Taoism Center because self is really non-self, and it is originally supposed to perform according to the Way.
Actually each one of us is a Buddhist of Buddha mind because self is really non-self, and it is originally supposed to perform according to the Way.

这就是你的本来面目:一个能量信息密码团。
这就是你的本来面目:无形无相无尘染。
这就是你的本来面目:具足万能妙无边。
这就是你的本来面目:清静无为任自然。
This is your true feature: a group of energy and information as well as codes.
This is your true features: the existence is invisible and formless, free from pollution as well.
This is your true features: it is omnipotent and immensely wonderful.
This is your true features: it is pure, serene, unconditioned and natural.

这就是你的本来面目:智慧德相妙法显。
这就是你的本来面目:不生不灭无量元。
这就是你的本来面目:不垢不净本天然。
这就是你的本来面目:不增不减能量转。
这就是你的本来面目:光光相照波同源。
This is your true features: it is so abundant in wisdom and virtues that wonderful functions flow naturally.
This is your true features: it is the original existence without born or dying.
This is your true features: it is the natural existence without dirt or cleans.
This is your true features: it is the energy transformation without any increase or decrease.
This is your true features: it is the light, illuminating each other with the waves from the same source.

呵呵,一点心声而已,仅供大家参悟,〇说而已,不必执著。 阿弥陀佛! 时刻祝福大家! 时刻祈福:国泰民安 宇宙祥和!
Only thinkings from Osifu’s mind for your reference , told by 〇sifu and it is necessary to attach to that.
Amitabha!
Bless all of you at any moment!
Let us bless at any moment: The country will be prosperous and the people are at peace. The universe becomes peaceful and auspicious!


Please contract Chicheng with MSN in English

chicheng1980@hotmail.com


lucymiaoxin@hotmail.com

ocindy1977@msn.cn


http://www.facebook.com/groups/247935021970196/

http://onosss.blogspot.com/

http://ocindy-lydia.blogspot.com/

http://nora-wwwmyblog.blogspot.com/

108---停止对地球的敲骨吸髓式挖掘是当务之急。 这是全球性问题的解决方案之一。 Stopping the cruel exploitation of the earth is the first imperative, which is one of solutions to global problems.


108---Messages from 〇sifu
Blessings to Grassland

January 6th,2012

Osifu has seen niceness of the Inner Mongol prairie!
师父看到了成吉思汗的子孙后代是优秀的!
Osifu has seen that the descendants of Genghis Khan are excellent!
师父看到了成吉思汗的子孙后代是英雄的!
Osifu has seen that the descendants of Genghis Khan are heroic!
师父看到了成吉思汗的子孙后代是无畏的!
Osifu has seen that the descendants of Genghis Khan are intrepid!
师父看到了成吉思汗的子孙后代是智慧的!
Osifu has seen that the descendants of Genghis Khan are wise!
在草原停留的日子,给师父留下了美好的回忆。
It has left marvelous memories for Osifu during the stay on the grassland.
师父也像草原儿女一样深深地爱上这个美好的地方。
Osifu deeply fell in love with this beautiful place as well as sons and daughters of the grassland.

师父会尽心尽力让草原重新恢复昔日的辉煌。
Osifu will make all-out efforts to resume the former splendidness of the grassland.
师父会尽心尽力让草原重新恢复昔日的和谐。
Osifu will make all-out efforts to resume the former harmony of the grassland.
师父会尽心尽力让草原重新恢复昔日的美景。
Osifu will make all-out efforts to resume beautiful scenery of the former grassland. 师父会尽心尽力让草原重新恢复昔日的蓝天。
Osifu will make all-out efforts to resume the former blue sky of grassland.
师父会尽心尽力让草原重新恢复昔日的白云。
Osifu will make all-out efforts to resume the former white clouds of grassland. 师父会尽心尽力让草原重新恢复昔日的绿草。
Osifu will make all-out efforts to resume the former green grass of grassland. 师父会尽心尽力让草原重新恢复昔日的人间天堂。
Osifu will make all-out efforts to resume the former heaven on earth of grassland.
此行弘法,师父在草原同样看到了令人痛心的景象:
Likewise, Osifu has seen mortifying scene during this preaching:
草原的空气正在恶化。
The air of the grassland is worsening. 草原的环境正在污染。
The environment of the grassland is being polluted.
草原的植被正在破坏。
The vegetation of the grassland is being damaged.
草原的宝藏正在挖掘。
The treasure of the grassland is being excavated.
草原的人心正在迷染。
People minds of the grassland are being defiled.
草原的和谐正在失衡。
The harmony of grassland is losing its balance.
草原的金融正在波动。
The financial situation of the grassland is fluctuant.
师父看得触目惊心。
Osifu watched these startlingly. 师父看得痛入骨髓。
Osifu watched these with pain penetrating even into marrow. 师父看得慈悲心切。
Osifu watched these with heartfelt compassion. 师父看得忧心忡忡。
Osifu watched these worriedly.
师父给草原人民开出药方:“回心向善,回心向佛。”
Osifu made a prescription to the grassland people:
To tune mind to kind-hearted one. To tune mind to take refuge from Buddha.
停止对地球的敲骨吸髓式挖掘是当务之急。
这是全球性问题的解决方案之一。
Stopping the cruel exploitation of the earth is the first imperative, which is one of solutions to global problems. 对草原也应如此调整。不然后果很严重。
That’s the adjustment it should be the grassland as well. Otherwise, the result will be quite dangerous.

在去鄂尔多斯的路上,净觉曾经提及鄂尔多斯金融问题,师父及时和佛菩萨沟通,很快佛菩萨对鄂尔多斯金融问题给出诊断结果:伤筋不动骨。
On the way to Ordos, Jingjue has ever mentioned the financial problems in Ordos. Osifu communicated with Buddha and Bodhisattva in time and the diagnosis to the financial problems in Ordos turned out quickly: Hurting muscles and no further into bones.
并给出解决方案,其中第一条依然是:回心向善 回心向佛。只有如此才能解决根本问题。
And the solutions were given, the first of which is still: To change mind to kind-hearted one. To tune mind as Buddha’s mind. Only in this way can the essential problem be solved.

当众业感召而来的果报出现的时候,我们人类如何承受得起呀!
When the effects which are called in by collective karma come, how could humankind be able to bear!
当众业感召而来的果报出现的时候,神佛仙圣真情何以堪呀!
When the effects which are called in by collective karma come, how unbearable the divinities are!
当众业感召而来的果报出现的时候,〇sifu心何以忍呀!
When the effects which are called in by collective karma come,
how unbearable O sifu's heart is!
但是 但是 但是
However, however, however.
敲骨吸髓式发掘在全球并未停止,并且愈演愈烈!
The cruel exploitation in the world hasn't stopped but even become increasingly intense!
近乎疯狂的杀盗淫妄等在全球并未停止,并且愈演愈烈!
Killing, theft, sexual desire, falsity, etc in the world, which border to madness, haven't stopped but even become increasingly intense!
破坏地球能量场行为在全球并未停止,并且愈演愈烈!
The behavior of destructing earth's energy field worldwide hasn't stopped but even become increasingly intense! 破坏地球地磁场行为在全球并未停止,并且愈演愈烈!
The behavior of destructing earth's magnetic field worldwide hasn't stopped but even become increasingly intense! 破坏地球江河湖海行为在全球并未停止,并且愈演愈烈!
The behavior of destructing earth's rivers, lakes and seas worldwide hasn't stopped but even become increasingly intense!
破坏地球植被生态行为在全球并未停止,并且愈演愈烈!
The behavior of destructing earth's vegetation and ecology worldwide hasn't stopped but even become increasingly intense!
破坏地球空气大气行为在全球并未停止,并且愈演愈烈!
The behavior of destructing earth's atmosphere worldwide hasn't stopped but even become increasingly intense!
杀害伤害万物生灵行为在全球并未停止,并且愈演愈烈!
The behavior of killing and hurting all beings worldwide hasn't stopped but even become increasingly intense!
违背宇宙规律行为在全球并未停止,并且愈演愈烈!
The behavior of violating cosmic laws worldwide hasn't stopped but even become increasingly intense!
违背自然法则行为在全球并未停止,并且愈演愈烈!
The behavior of violating natural rules worldwide hasn't stopped but even become increasingly intense! 违背人体科学行为在全球并未停止,并且愈演愈烈!
The behavior of violating body science worldwide hasn't stopped but even become increasingly intense!

千百万年来积累的业力人类已经无法承受。又在时时刻刻加剧重负!
The karma accumulated for thousands of millions of years has been unbearable for human. What's more, it is aggravating the heavy load every time! 《万古传》
--〇
旧债未了新债翻,灵儿痴迷身何堪。
〇师言此心头颤,闭目不语天何言。
字字心血声声唤,情真意切劝良贤。
娑婆世界苦无边,茫茫业海浊浪险。
时空运行新时段,天机运转新纪元。
勿等勿靠勿求天,看破放下显真原。
本来面目无垢染,真我灵性佛一般。
破除妄执不贪恋,不住于相不动转。
龙腾风云凤舞天,自性妙明照大千。
洗去尘染明珠现,放下系缚佛性圆。
应运应劫行大愿,菩提树下了尘缘。
修心修行勤修炼,净化升华登高天。
救人度人使命担,圆满使命回家园。
建功立业功果满,光明金身莲台站。
宙心老祖欣慰欢,虚空〇师笑抚髯。
抚今追昔无穷叹,继往开来新地天。
妙哉妙哉妙难言,一段神话万古传!
2012-01-06 10:48:31,题赠弟子有缘人参悟。

Be widely eulogized forever.
--〇sifu
Old debts haven’t been paid when new debts turn out. How are the bodies of infatuated beings able to bear that?
Talking here, Osifu's heart is shivery but keeps wordless with eyes closed, for Nature does not talk.
Every word is heart blood and each sound is calling in order to enlighten the talents truly and wholeheartedly.
The suffering of Saha world is boundless and the defiled wave of vast karmic sea is too dangerous.
The spatiotemporal stage reaches a new period while Heaven comes to a new epoch.
Don't wait. Don't rely on. Don't beg God. See through and put down, and then the true origin will appear.
The original feature is not defiled at all, in fact the true self and spirituality is the same as Buddha’s.
Break through false attachment and discard any desire. Don’t hang on any form and do not moved by anything.
Dragon rises to wind and clouds while phoenix dances in the sky.
Profoundly enlightened self-nature lightens the world.
Wash the mud from bright pearl. Put attachment down from perfect Buddha nature.

We are supposed to practice our great vows according to the tendency and disasters and terminate the worldly karma by cultivating under bodhi tree.
We are supposed to cultivate mind, practice and discipline diligently so as to purify, sublimate our soul and ascend to heaven.
We are supposed to undertake the mission of saving and rescuing sentient beings, and return back home with mission completed successfully.
We should make contributions and start your careers. When the achievements are enough and satisfactory, standing on lotus throne with bright and golden body can be accomplished.
The ancestors of cosmic center are gratified and delighted for you. And Osifu strokes the beard with a smile in space.
Reflecting in the past while living at the present, the sigh is endless.
Inheriting the past and forging ahead into the future, new earth and heaven is coming.
Wonderful! Wonderful! Wonder is unspeakable. One mystery will be widely eulogized forever!
10:48:31 Jan 6th, 2012. It's presented to all my disciples and guests who have affinity with me to comprehend.
真好 真好 真好呀
Nice. Nice. How nice!
今天就到这里吧!
师父讲得有些天马行空,不知尔等能否听懂?
So much for today!
The style of today’s speech seems somewhat unconstrained, so I am not sure whether you can figure them out or not?
懂也罢 不懂也罢 如此也罢 不如此也罢
Let it be for understanding and let it be for not as well.
Let it be for such is so and let it be for not as well.
也罢也罢 师父休息去了
Well, well. Osifu is going to leave for a rest.
南无阿弥陀佛!
Namo Amitabha!


Please contract Chicheng with MSN in English

chicheng1980@hotmail.com



lucymiaoxin@hotmail.com

ocindy1977@msn.cn

http://www.facebook.com/groups/247935021970196/

http://onosss.blogspot.com/

http://ocindy-lydia.blogspot.com/

http://nora-wwwmyblog.blogspot.com/

107---2012, not end of the day

107---2012, not end of the day
Messages from 〇sifu
Ten principles of going through the year 2012

December 19th, 2011

早上好!
Good morning!
本来最近师父不想多讲,因为几年了师父已经讲过太多。
Actually, 〇sifu would like to talk nothing more, because 〇sifu has discoursed too much these years.
但2012在即,很多负信息负能量负密码在干扰地球人类,让人类恐慌怖畏。
However, the year 2012 is coming. Too much negative information, negative energy and negative codes are disturbing the earthman,which make human beings feel scared and panicky. 师父需要讲一讲,来帮助大家安心。
〇sifu needs to give a speech to help you to relieve yourselves. 2012在即,很多灾劫灾难信息流布在惑乱地球人类,让人类惊恐畏惧。
The year 2012 is coming. Much information of disasters and calamities are being spread, which deludes and confuses the earthmen who feel panic and frightful. 师父需要讲一讲,来帮助大家定神。
〇sifu needs to give a talk to help you to compose yourselves.
2012在即,很多所谓高维所谓外星所谓通灵信息流布在迷惑地球人类,让人类难辨真假。
The year 2012 is coming. Much information called higher dimension, extraterrestrial and necromancy are being spread, which deludes and confuses the earthmen. It is hard to distinguish between the true and the false. 师父需要讲一讲,来帮助大家明了。
〇sifu needs to give a lecture to help you to be perspicuous.

关于2012,师父讲十条:
Regarding the year 2012, I’d like to give ten points: 1.不必恐慌、不必怖畏、不必忧虑。安心学习、工作、生活、修心修行修炼。
1.It's unnecessary to feel panicky, scared or worried. To keep your mind on studying, working, living, cultivating, practicing and disciplining.
2.地球没有末日,2012不是地球末日,2012对很多人来说是一个美好的年份。
2.There is no doomsday on earth. 2012 is not the genocide but a wonderful year for many people. 3.一切灾劫皆是业力感召。我们必须要停止违背宇宙规律、自然法则、人体科学的行为。
3.All disasters are called in by karmic force. So we must stop the behaviors of violating cosmic laws, natural rules and body science. 4.“回心向善、回心向佛”是济世救人的最佳药方。
4. To change mind to kind-hearted one, and to tune mind as Buddha’s mind, which is the best prescription to save the world and salvage beings. 5.坦然面对并顺应宇宙规律接受宇宙、自然、地球和人体的调整、清除、净化、升华、提升。
5.To peacefully face and comply with cosmic laws, and accept the adjustment, elimination, purifying, subliming and ascending of Universe, Nature, Earth and Human bodies. 6.遵纪守法、爱国爱民、模范德行、奉献光爱,永远都是美妙的。
6. To observe disciplines and obey laws, to love the country and countrymen, to be a model of virtuous behaviors and to devote light and love, and it will be wonderful forever. 7.“把有限的生命投入到无限的为人民服务中去”是高尚的行为。 “把今生今世有限的生命投入到无限的造福苍生普济亿灵中去”是****行者应该践行的道德要求。
7. I will dedicate my limited life to the limitless cause of serving the people, which is the noblest behavior. I will dedicate this limited lifetime to the limitless cause of bringing bliss to fellow human and rescuing millions of beings, which is the moral claim should be practiced as one practitioner of Great Way & True Dharma.
8.不要迷信打着“救世主”、“圣人”、高人、外星信息、人格化神、神佛转世旗号的人、事、物。 记住,宇宙之间没有老大,也没有谁说了算。若有老大,那就是宇宙规律、道、法。
8. Don’t be superstitious to persons, matters or things under the signboard of Saviour, saint, superman, extraterrestrial information, personification of God and rebirth of God and Buddha. Please remember, there is no leader in the universe. There is no one in charge as well. If there is a leader, it is the cosmic laws, the Way and dharma.
9.“神通不敌业、法力不敌业、佛力不敌业。” 只有自己的妙明真心才能够真正的救自己。心转则因缘转,因缘转则果报转。 不要依赖任何外在的神佛仙圣真。
9. The theurgic forces are defeated by karmic forces. The supernatural abilities are defeated by karmic forces. The Buddha forces are defeated by karmic forces.
Only your own profoundly enlightened heart could really save yourselves. Causations and effects must be changed if your mind is changed, and karma must be changed if causations and effects can be altered. Don't rely on any Buddhas, Bodhisattvas, Immortals and Sages outside. 10.不要忘了,你们有师父。师父会和你们风雨同舟。
10. Don't forget that you have 〇sifu. 〇sifu will stand together with you regardless of any situation.

呵呵 地球的明天会更加美好!
Well, the tomorrow of the earth will be more wonderful!
爱地球!
To love the earth! 爱人类!
To love the human! 爱祖国!
To love motherland! 爱华夏!
To love China! 爱一切万物生灵!
To love all beings! 当然,深深地爱着你们!
Of course, love you deeply! 一直以来一直如此地深爱着你们。
You are loved so deeply all the time. 宇宙的宝贝!
The baby of universe!

Please contract Chicheng with MSN in English

chicheng1980@hotmail.com


ocindy1977@msn.cn




http://www.facebook.com/groups/247935021970196/

http://onosss.blogspot.com/

http://ocindy-lydia.blogspot.com/

http://nora-wwwmyblog.blogspot.com/

2012年5月28日星期一

106---时空转换真的很快! The space-time conversion is really fast!

106---Osifu master of information
Messages from Osifu
Race against Time

August 16th, 2011

每到五点钟师父就会自觉地醒来,洗漱完毕,来到电脑旁,开始新一天的开示。
Osifu wakes up consciously at five o’clock every morning, then goes to the computer starting a new day of teachings after washing and rinsing.
这是师父的使命,不敢懈怠、不能懈怠、也不会懈怠。
It is Osifu’s mission. Osifu does not dare to slack it off, and can not slack it off or will never slack it off.
众生等得太苦了!
The sentient beings have been waiting in tremendous hardship!
众生等得太久了!
The sentient beings have been waiting too long!
众生等得太累了!
The sentient beings have been waiting dreadfully tired!
吾等不可以再麻木下去。
We can not afford to numb ourselves down any longer.
吾等不可以再等待下去。
We can not afford to wait any longer.
吾等不可以再僵持下去。
We can not afford to stalemate any longer.
吾等不可以再浪费下去。
We can not afford to waste the time down any longer.
吾等不可以再拖延下去。
We can not afford any further delay!
吾等不可以再自私下去。
We can not afford to be selfish any longer!
吾等不可以再自我下去。
We can not afford to live in our egoism any longer.
吾等不可以再自迷下去。
We can not afford to indulge ourselves in ignorance any longer.
吾等不可以再耽溺下去。
We can not afford to indulge ourselves down in the suffering any longer.
众生需要吾等尽快觉醒。
The sentient beings need us to awaken ourselves as soon as possible.
众生需要吾等尽快觉知。
The sentient beings need us to be aware of ourselves as soon as possible.
众生需要吾等尽快觉悟。
The sentient beings need us to enlighten ourselves as soon as possible.
众生需要吾等尽快发心。
The sentient beings need us to nurture our Bodhicitta as soon as possible.
众生需要吾等尽快行道。
The sentient beings need us to cultivate the Way as soon as possible.
众生需要吾等尽快施救。
The sentient beings need us to rescue and help them as soon as possible.
众生需要吾等尽快行化。
The sentient beings need us to instruct and enlighten them as soon as possible.
众生需要吾等尽快救度。
The sentient beings need us to rescue and save them as soon as possible.
众生需要吾等尽快接引。
The sentient beings need us to escort and guard them as soon as possible.
众生需要吾等尽快引领。
The sentient beings need us to guide and lead them up as soon as possible.
众生正在火宅之中挣扎,你可听到撕心裂肺的求救声。
The sentient beings are struggling in the fiery residence, have you ever heard the piercing and heartbreaking cry for help?
众生正在苦海之中煎熬,你可听到撕心裂肺的求救声。
The sentient beings are suffering in the abyss of misery, have you ever heard the piercing and heartbreaking cry for help?
众生正在业海之中翻滚,你可听到撕心裂肺的求救声。
The sentient beings are tumbling in the sea of karma, have you ever heard the piercing and heartbreaking cry for help?
众生正在六道之中沉沦,你可听到撕心裂肺的求救声。
The sentient beings are trapped in the Six Realms, have you ever heard the piercing and heartbreaking cry for help?
阿弥陀佛!
Amitabha!
我佛慈悲!
My compassionate Buddha!
这些撕心裂肺的求救声,吾等又怎能置若罔闻呢?
Facing these piercing and heartbreaking cry for help, how can we turn a deaf ear?
这些撕心裂肺的求救声,吾等又怎能心不流泪呢?
Facing these piercing and heartbreaking cry for help, how can our hearts not cry in tears?
这些撕心裂肺的求救声,吾等又怎能麻木不仁呢?
Facing these piercing and heartbreaking cry for help, how can we turn to be insensitive?
这些撕心裂肺的求救声,吾等又怎无动于衷呢?
Facing these piercing and heartbreaking cry for help, how can we turn to be indifferent?
这些撕心裂肺的求救声,吾等又怎安于自保呢?
Facing these piercing and heartbreaking cry for help, how can we content with self-protection?
这些撕心裂肺的求救声,吾等又怎能无所行动呢?
Facing these piercing and heartbreaking cry for help, how can we stay doing nothing?
这些撕心裂肺的求救声,吾等又怎不闻不问呢?
Facing these piercing and heartbreaking cry for help, how can we turn a cold face to it?
这些发出撕心裂肺的求救声的众生,皆是吾等多生历劫的六亲眷属。
Those sentient beings who send out piercing and heartbreaking cry for help are our relatives in the countless previous existences and eons.
这些发出撕心裂肺的求救声的众生,皆是吾等多生历劫的亲人家人。
Those sentient beings who send out piercing and heartbreaking cry for help are our families in the countless previous existences and eons.

这些发出撕心裂肺的求救声的众生,皆是吾等多生历劫的父母兄弟。
Those sentient beings who send out piercing and heartbreaking cry for help are our parents and brothers in the countless previous existences and eons.

这些发出撕心裂肺的求救声的众生,皆是吾等多生历劫的至亲至爱。
Those sentient beings who send out piercing and heartbreaking cry for help are our beloved ones in the countless previous existences and eons.

这些发出撕心裂肺的求救声的众生,皆是吾等多生历劫的手足同胞。
Those sentient beings who send out piercing and heartbreaking cry for help are our brothers and sisters in the countless previous existences and eons.

这些发出撕心裂肺的求救声的众生,皆是吾等多生历劫的执著贪求。
Those sentient beings who send out piercing and heartbreaking cry for help are our persistence and desires in the countless previous existences and eons.

这些发出撕心裂肺的求救声的众生,皆是吾等多生历劫的沉迷系缚。
Those sentient beings who send out piercing and heartbreaking cry for help are our addiction and attachments in the countless previous existences and eons.

这些发出撕心裂肺的求救声的众生,皆是吾等多生历劫的众业感召。
Those sentient beings who send out piercing and heartbreaking cry for help are the inspiration of our karmic obstacles in the countless previous existences and eons.

这些发出撕心裂肺的求救声的众生,皆是吾等多生历劫的妄心变现。
Those sentient beings who send out piercing cry for help are the manifestation of our false minds in the countless previous existences and eons.

这些发出撕心裂肺的求救声的众生,皆是吾等多生历劫的佛缘道缘。
Those sentient beings who send out piercing cry for help are our connections of Buddhism and Taoism in the countless previous existences and eons.

这些发出撕心裂肺的求救声的众生,皆是吾等多生历劫的亲缘法缘。
Those sentient beings who send out piercing cry for help are our Dharma attachments and relatives in the countless previous existences and eons.

吾等即觉,怎能不管?
Since we are aware of it, how could we turn a deaf ear?
吾等已觉,怎能不救?
Since we are aware of it, how could we not sace them?
吾等明觉,怎能不度?
Since we are aware of it, how could we not rescue them?
阿弥陀佛!
Amitabha!
我佛慈悲!
My merciful Buddha!
时间流真的很快!
Time flies!
时不我待!
Every second counts!
宇宙运行真的很快!
The universe is running really fast!
时不我待!
Every second counts!
时空转换真的很快!
The space-time conversion is really fast!
时不我待!
Every second counts!
没有走上修心修行修炼圆满回归之路的尽快走上修心修行修炼圆满回归之路。
Those who have not embark on the Way for cultivation and ultimate happiness please step on the Way for cultivation and complete returning and reunification as quickly as possible.
走上修心修行修炼圆满回归之路的当 勇猛精进 直至成佛。
Those who have already embarked on the Way for cultivation and complete returning and reunification please work hard until the realization of Buddhahood.
吾等不谈灾劫,但师父不忍众生于灾劫中失去生命而失去得到救度的机会。
We don’t talk about disasters and the devastating consequences but Osifu could not bear that the living beings lose their lives in disasters so as to lose opportunity for salvation.
师父常说:与时间赛跑!
Osifu often says: to race against time!
师父常说:与灾劫赛跑!
Osifu often says: to race against disasters!
师父常说:尽心尽力救度!
Osifu often says: try our best to save and help them.
师父常说:全力以赴救度!
Osifu often says: try as hard as we could to rescue and assist them!
师父常说:不遗一灵!
Osifu often says: never abandon a single being!
一步一步,随着你们的觉醒、觉知、觉悟,你会知道师父在说些什么。
Step by step, with your awakening, awareness and enlightenment you will understand what Osifu is talking about.
一步一步,随着你们的觉醒、觉知、觉悟,你会明白师父在做些什么。
Step by step, with your awakening, awareness and enlightenment you will understand what Osifu is doing.
一步一步,随着你们的觉醒、觉知、觉悟,你会明觉师父在行些什么。
Step by step, with your awakening, awareness and enlightenment you will understand what Osifu is practicing.
是的,最终你会知道、明白、明觉师父的心、师父的语、师父的行。
Surely, you will know, understand and be aware of the heart, speeches and practices of Osifu.
当然,这需要一个过程。
Surely, time is needed.
希望这个过程不会太久,因为宇宙不会给你太多时间让你去怀疑、质疑、犹豫、徘徊。
Hopefully this process will not be too long, because the universe will not give you too much time to doubt, questing, hesitate and wandering.
因为宇宙会把尽可能多的时间留给你让你去:勇猛精进、修心修行、修炼提升、净化升华、回家回归。
Because that the universe will leave you as much time to work hard to cultivate and practice as to purification and ascension as well as returning and reunification.
今日就讲到这里吧!
Let’s make a conclusion here today!
〇说而已,仅供弟子有缘人参悟。
Only messages by Osifu for your reference.
希望能够对弟子有缘人有所启发。
Hopefully it would enlighten the inspiration of all the disciples and predestined friends.
时刻祝福大家:早日成佛!
Blessings for you all the time! May you all achieve the ultimate Buddhahood soon!
时刻祈福:宇宙祥和 天下太平 国泰民安 风调雨顺
Always wish a harmonious universe! May all under the Heaven is at peace! May the country flourishes and people enjoy prosperity!
阿弥陀佛!
Amitabha!


Please contract Chicheng with MSN in English

chicheng1980@hotmail.com


lucymiaoxin@hotmail.com

ocindy1977@msn.cn


http://www.facebook.com/groups/247935021970196/

http://onosss.blogspot.com/

http://ocindy-lydia.blogspot.com/

http://nora-wwwmyblog.blogspot.com/

105--神佛仙圣真护法神众的心在流血。 The Deities, Buddhas, the Celestial Beings, the Sages and Protectors are bleeding in their hearts.

105---Osifu master of information
Messages from Osifu
Some Messages about the Invisible World

August 17th, 2011
也是时节因缘到了,本来准备过一段时间再开示这些讯息。但机缘到了,你们正在成长,可以知道这些信息了。
It is the right time to disclose you some information which had been prepared to release later. But the opportunity is here for you to know these messages as you are growing up.
师父一直在独自担当,没有告诉你们无形的状况,免得你们忧心,好让你们安心修心修行修炼。
Osifu has been shouldering it alone without telling you about situations of the invisible for the sake of freeing you from worries so that you may cultivate yourselves at peace.
但昨晚无形发生的一切,以及宇宙运行的需要,你们该一步一步知道一些无形的讯息了。
But what happed about the invisible world as well as the running necessities of the universe, it’s time for you to get access to some messages about the invisible world.
讯息一:无形从来没有停止过战斗!
The first message: Battles have never stopped among the invisible.
讯息二:佛菩萨、金刚神众在战斗中也是伤痕累累。
The second message: Buddhas and Bodhisattvas, and the Vajra Deities also heavily suffered and injured in the battles.
讯息三:有形的地球并不是最糟糕的,最糟糕的是无形对地球及地球生灵贪婪的攻击。
The third message: The visible Earth is not the worst, and what the worst is that the greedy attack brought about by the invisible to Earth and creatures on it
讯息四:相当一部分无形生灵试图并且正在强势奴化地球生灵。
The forth messages: A considerable part of the invisible creatures try to enslave and surely is intensively enslaving the living beings on Earth.
讯息五:我们在地球上另一个也是最主要的身份是保护地球家园、保护地球生灵、保护人类。是的,我们是卫护者。
The fifth message: Our another and the most primary identity on Earth is to safeguard Earth the home land, guard the creatures on Earth and protect the human beings. Yes, we are guardians.
讯息六:邪不胜正!但正在胜邪的过程中同样会付出血的惨重的代价。神佛仙圣真也在流血牺牲!
The sixth message: Evil never triumphs over justice! But it would also pay a heavy price during the process that justice defeated evil. The Deities, Buddhas, the Celestial Beings and the Sages are also sacrificing and bloodsheding.
讯息七:正与邪、佛与魔战斗的最主要的原因就是--宇宙能量。神佛仙圣真为大回归使用宇宙能量。魔怪妖邪为自私自利控制奴役抢夺能量。
The seventh messages: The cosmic energy is the only major cause for battles between justice and evil, or Buddhas and demons. The demons and evils rob energy for selfish controlling and enslaving.
讯息八:有形一丝一毫的变化都和无形息息相关。是的,无形在推动带动有形运行。
The eighth message: The slightest changes among the visible are closely connected with the invisible. Yes, the invisible is driving and promoting the running of the visible.
讯息九:无形邪恶力量很强大,但必将被神佛仙圣真战胜,尽管这个过程是惨烈的。
The ninth message: The evil power of the invisible is considerably strong but for sure it will be conquered by the Deities, Buddhas, the Celestial Beings and the Sages though the process will be bloody and tough.
讯息十:尔等勤持楞严咒,助长天地正气,就是对神佛仙圣真最大的支持、助战。
The tenth message: You diligent upholding the Shurangama Mantra is to contribute to the righteousness of the Heaven and Earth, which is the maximum support and assistance to the Deities, Buddhas, the Celestial Beings and the Sages.
神佛仙圣真需要你们一体同心、齐心协力的支持、助战。
The Deities, Buddhas, the Celestial Beings and the Sages need your one-hearted and most cooperative support and assistance.
你的心调整到:正、诚、善、净、与佛相应是最好的支持助战。
Tuning your minds to be righteous, sincere, kindhearted, purified and responsive to Buddhas is the greatest support and assistance.
还有很多讯息想告知尔等,但考虑你们的接受能力,今日先说这十条讯息。
There are lots of messages to inform you but consider your acceptability, and Osifu disclosed these ten messages here today.
我佛慈悲!
My compassionated Buddha!
为了让大家安心修心修行修炼,本不想让大家过早知道。
Osifu had not intent to inform you too early in order to make everyone feeling at ease to cultivate yourselves.
但今天还是决定告知大家,因为你们日益长大该知道更多的事实真相。
But Osifu decided today to inform you as you are growing up and should know more about the truth.
不然,你们就像孩子只知道在安乐窝、父母羽翼下撒娇、顽劣、享受,而不知你的父母在外面打拼风雨有多么大!
Otherwise, all you will behave like a child only to enjoy, act in pettish and behave badly in the comfortable zone and under your parent’s wings without knowing the hardships and difficulties that your parents experienced when they are fighting outside.
不然,你们只知道用小小的人脑凡脑猜测天意、妄想圣义。而不知天有多高、地有多厚。
Otherwise, all you will only guess the God’s will and jump to measure the holy righteousness by your small human brains without knowing the height and thickness of the heaven and earth.
不然,你们只知道在自我的小圈子里打转,且自鸣得意。而不知顾全大局、心系救度。
Otherwise, all you will only spin and smug in the self inner circle without seeing the great picture and overall situation, and attaching your minds to rescue and enlightening the sentient beings.
不然,你们只知道凡心想人事、肉眼看人行。而不知重重高天、亿灵艰辛。
Otherwise, all you will only judge things and actions of people by your physical heart and eyes without knowing the above Heavens and the hardships and sufferings that billions of spirits have burdened.
神佛仙圣真替你们承担的太多太多!
The Deities, Buddhas, the Celestial Beings and the Sages have burdened too much for you!
神佛仙圣真替你们遮挡的太多太多!
The Deities, Buddhas, the Celestial Beings and the Sages have sheltered too much for you!
神佛仙圣真替你们化解的太多太多!
The Deities, Buddhas, the Celestial Beings and the Sages have resolved too much for you!
为了保护你们小小的肉身,神佛仙圣真护法神众甚至都要流血牺牲。
In order to protect your small physical bodies, the Deities, Buddhas, the Celestial Beings, the Sages and the protectors even bloodshed and sacrifice themselves.
这是你们所不知道,当然你也并不领情。
Which is what you don’t know, and surely you do not appreciate either.
师父很少替神佛仙圣真护法神说话,但今天要明确的告诉大家。
Osifu rarely speaks to defend the Deities, Buddhas, the Celestial Beings, the Sages and the Protecting Deities, but have to make it very clear to you all today.
师父很少赞叹神佛仙圣真护法神,但今天要反复赞叹他们功德无量。
Osifu rarely praises the Deities, Buddhas, the Celestial Beings, the Sages and the Protecting Deities, but have to repeatedly praise their infinite merits and virtues.
你们所做的一切,比起神佛仙圣真,即使和一个护法神比都差得太远太远。
What you have done is even far less from what has done by the Protectors, let alone the Deities, Buddhas, the Celestial Beings and the Sages.
这些,将来你会明白的。
You will understand these in future.
是的,为了你们,为了慈悲救度你们,为了让你们迷途知返回归家园,神佛仙圣真护法神众不惜一切代价。
Yes, the Deities, Buddhas, the Celestial Beings, the Sages and Protectors have been trying at all costs for the sake of your well-beings, for the sake of rescuing and enlightening you, and for the sake of allowing you to correct the mistakes and returning to your true homelands.
是的,为了你们,为了保护地球家园,为了地球生灵净化升华,神佛仙圣真护法神众不惜一切代价。
Yes, the Deities, Buddhas, the Celestial Beings, the Sages and Protectors have been trying at all costs for the sake of your well-beings, for the sake of safeguarding Earth the homeland, and for the sake of the purification and ascension of the creatures on Earth.
是的,为了你们,为了维护自然和谐,为了维护地球阴阳平衡,神佛仙圣真护法神众不惜一切代价。
Yes, the Deities, Buddhas, the Celestial Beings, the Sages and Protectors have been trying at all costs for the sake of your well-beings, for the sake of safeguarding the harmony of the nature, and for the sake of defending the Yin and Yang balance of Earth.
神佛仙圣真护法神众不惜一切代价付出奉献,而人类并不领情、并不觉醒。
Yes, the Deities, Buddhas, the Celestial Beings, the Sages and Protectors have been trying at all costs, but the humankind doesn’t appreciate it at all and they are not awakening.
神佛仙圣真护法神众的心在流血。
The Deities, Buddhas, the Celestial Beings, the Sages and Protectors are bleeding in their hearts.
你或者认为佛如如不动怎会“心在流血”?
You might think that Buddhas are always firm-hearted and how can the “heart is bleeding?”
〇告诉你:佛同样会心痛,因为“十指连心”。
Osifu tells you that Buddhas also feel pains in heart because that “fingers are connected with the heart.”
佛和我们是同体的呀!
Buddhas share the same body with us!
我们与佛是同心的呀!
We are one-hearted with Buddhas!
8:00了,今日就讲到这里吧!
It’s 8 o’clock. Let’s make a conclusion here today!
〇说而已,仅供弟子有缘人参悟。
Only messages by Osifu for your reference.
希望能够对弟子有缘人有所启发。
Hopefully it would enlighten the inspiration of all the disciples and predestined friends.
时刻祝福大家:早日成佛!
Blessings for you all the time! May you all achieve the ultimate Buddhahood soon!
时刻祈福:宇宙祥和 天下太平国泰民安 风调雨顺
Always wish a harmonious universe! May all under the Heaven is at peace! May the country flourishes and people enjoy prosperity!
阿弥陀佛!
Amitabha!


Please contract Chicheng with MSN in English

chicheng1980@hotmail.com

lucymiaoxin@hotmail.com

ocindy1977@msn.cn


http://www.facebook.com/groups/247935021970196/

http://onosss.blogspot.com/

http://ocindy-lydia.blogspot.com/

http://nora-wwwmyblog.blogspot.com/

104---修心修行修炼是一个同步宇宙的过程。 Mind discipline, cultivation and practice is a process of synchronizing the Universe.


104---Osifu master of information
Messages from Osifu
Returning to the Cosmic Mind

August 20th, 2011

几乎每天师父都在鞭炮声中醒来。
Osifu wakes up in the sound of firecrackers almost every day.
师父住处的不远处是一个十字路口,很多人死了以后出殡送往殡仪馆火葬都要经过那里,经过十字路口都要放炮,清晨四五点的鞭炮声很清晰响亮。
Osifu’s residence is not far from a crossroad, where people pass by and fire firecrackers, sending the dead to funeral parlor for cremation, and the sound of firecrackers is very loud and clear at four or five o’clock in morning.
有的人听到给亡者送行的鞭炮声没有什么感觉,而师父听到了佛法。
Some people fell nothing while hearing the sound of firecrackers that seeing off the dead, but Osifu heard the Dharma.
有的人看到给亡者买路的纸钱纷飞没有什么感觉,而师父看到了佛法。
Some people fell nothing while seeing the flying paper money for the dead, but Osifu saw the Dharma.
师父常说:佛法无处不在呀!
Osifu often says that the Dharma lies in everywhere.
每天都有人死,我们对死亡似乎已经麻木。
People die every day, and we seem to have become numb to the death.
每天都有人死,我们对死亡似乎已经习惯。
People die every day, and we seem to get used to the death.
每天都有人死,我们对死亡似乎已经无奈。
People die every day, and we seem to have become helpless to the death.
每天都有人死,我们对死亡似乎已经疲劳。
People die every day, and we seem to get tired to the death.
我们完全可以不死的!
We can definitely remain undead.
我们完全可以不灭的!
We can definitely remain immortal.
我们完全可以不苦的!
We can definitely be free from suffering.
我们完全可以不痛的!
We can definitely be free from pains.
我们完全可以不厄的!
We can definitely be free from misfortunes.
我们完全可以不难的!
We can definitely be free from difficulties.
我们完全可以不迷的!
We can definitely be free from indulging ourselves in illusions.
我们完全可以不昧的!
We can definitely be free from indulging ourselves in ignorance.
我们完全可以不二的!
We can definitely remain in oneness.
因为我们妄想分别执著,我们自己选择了生死疲劳。
Because of our delusions, judgments and persistence, we chose the fatigue of life and death.
因为我们妄想分别执著,我们自己选择了五欲六尘。
Because of our delusions, judgments and persistence, we chose the five desires and six perceptions.
因为我们妄想分别执著,我们自己选择了随业受报。
Because of our delusions, judgments and persistence, we chose to taste the fruits brought about by our own karmas.
因为我们妄想分别执著,我们自己选择了沉沦红尘
Because of our delusions, judgments and persistence, we chose to indulge ourselves in the worldly land.
因为我们妄想分别执著,我们自己选择了辗转六道。
Because of our delusions, judgments and persistence, we chose to transmigrate in the six Realms.
因为我们妄想分别执著,我们自己选择了流转三界。
Because of our delusions, judgments and persistence, we chose to be reborn in the Triloka.
因为我们妄想分别执著,我们自己选择了厄难苦痛。
Because of our delusions, judgments and persistence, we chose our own misfortunes and hardships.
因为我们妄想分别执著,我们自己选择了业海煎熬。
Because of our delusions, judgments and persistence, we chose to torture and struggle in the sea of karmas.
因为我们妄想分别执著,我们自己选择了苦海血泪。
Because of our delusions, judgments and persistence, we chose our sufferings and blood-tears.
因为我们妄想分别执著,我们自己选择了无常无怙。
Because of our delusions, judgments and persistence, we chose the impermanence and helplessness.
因为我们妄想分别执著,我们自己选择了火宅炼狱。
Because of our delusions, judgments and persistence, we chose the fiery residence and purgatory.
因为我们妄想分别执著,我们自己选择了有家难归。
Because of our delusions, judgments and persistence, we chose to be the ones unable to return home.
因为我们妄想分别执著,我们自己选择了有亲不认。
Because of our delusions, judgments and persistence, we chose to be the ones unable to recognize our families.
因为我们妄想分别执著,我们自己选择了有队不归。
Because of our delusions, judgments and persistence, we chose to be the ones unable to return to our own team.
因为我们妄想分别执著,我们自己选择了有船不坐。
Because of our delusions, judgments and persistence, we chose to be the ones unable to get on board the ship.
因为我们妄想分别执著,我们自己选择了有路不走。
Because of our delusions, judgments and persistence, we chose to be the ones deviated from the right way.
因为我们妄想分别执著,我们自己选择了自作自受。
Because of our delusions, judgments and persistence, we chose to be self-inflicted.
无我、无为、无欲、无求、无争、清净、平等、正觉---归来吧!
No-egoism, no minds, no desires, no demands, no contention, be purified, be equal to others, be enlightened---- please come back!
无我、无为、无欲、无求、无争、清净、平等、正觉---回家吧!
No-egoism, no minds, no desires, no demands, no contention, be purified, be equal to others, be enlightened---- let’s go home!
无我、无为、无欲、无求、无争、清净、平等、正觉---归元吧!
No-egoism, no minds, no desires, no demands, no contention, be purified, be equal to others, be enlightened----return to your high-self!
无我、无为、无欲、无求、无争、清净、平等、正觉---归源吧!
No-egoism, no minds, no desires, no demands, no contention, be purified, be equal to others, be enlightened----return to your origin!
无我、无为、无欲、无求、无争、清净、平等、正觉---归一吧!
No-egoism, no minds, no desires, no demands, no contention, be purified, be equal to others, be enlightened----return to the oneness!
无我、无为、无欲、无求、无争、清净、平等、正觉---归〇吧!
No-egoism, no minds, no desires, no demands, no contention, be purified, be equal to others, be enlightened----return to the Cosmic Mind.
无我、无为、无欲、无求、无争、清净、平等、正觉---这才是本来的你。
No-egoism, no minds, no desires, no demands, no contention, be purified, be equal to others, be enlightened----this is your true colors.
无我、无为、无欲、无求、无争、清净、平等、正觉---这才是你的本来面目。
No-egoism, no minds, no desires, no demands, no contention, be purified, be equal to others, be enlightened----this is your true features.
无我、无为、无欲、无求、无争、清净、平等、正觉---这才是你的真我主人公。
No-egoism, no minds, no desires, no demands, no contention, be purified, be equal to others, be enlightened----this is your true-self.
无我、无为、无欲、无求、无争、清净、平等、正觉---这才是你的本初源头。
No-egoism, no minds, no desires, no demands, no contention, be purified, be equal to others, be enlightened----this is your original source.
修心修行修炼是一个正本清源的过程。
Mind discipline, cultivation and practice is a process of correcting the deviation roots and restoring to its sources.
修心修行修炼是一个返本还原的过程。
Mind discipline, cultivation and practice is a process of returning to the original appearance.
修心修行修炼是一个返璞归真的过程。
Mind discipline, cultivation and practice is a process of returning to the true features.
修心修行修炼是一个回归本元的过程。
Mind discipline, cultivation and practice is a process of returning to the true colors.
修心修行修炼是一个回归自性的过程。
Mind discipline, cultivation and practice is a process of returning to the nature of selfness.
修心修行修炼是一个回归自心的过程。
Mind discipline, cultivation and practice is a process of returning to the inner mind.
修心修行修炼是一个同步宇宙的过程。
Mind discipline, cultivation and practice is a process of synchronizing the Universe.
修心修行修炼是一个同频宇宙的过程。
Mind discipline, cultivation and practice is a process of resonating with the Universe in same frequency.
修心修行修炼是一个同一宇宙的过程。
Mind discipline, cultivation and practice is a process of immersing ourselves into oneness of the Universe.
修心修行修炼是一个顺应规律的过程。
Mind discipline, cultivation and practice is a process of complying with the Law.
修心修行修炼是一个顺应法则的过程。
Mind discipline, cultivation and practice is a process of conforming to the Principles.
修心修行修炼是一个顺应科学的过程。
Mind discipline, cultivation and practice is a process of conforming to the Science.
修心修行修炼是一个顺应天意的过程。
Mind discipline, cultivation and practice is a process of complying with the providence.
修心修行修炼是一个顺应大道的过程。
Mind discipline, cultivation and practice is a process of conforming to the Great Way.
修心修行修炼是一个圆融宇宙的过程。
Mind discipline, cultivation and practice is a process of harmonizing the Universe.
修心修行修炼是一个圆融自然的过程。
Mind discipline, cultivation and practice is a process of harmonizing the Nature.
修心修行修炼是一个圆融身心的过程。
Mind discipline, cultivation and practice is a process of harmonizing our minds and bodies.
修心修行修炼是一个圆融万法的过程。
Mind discipline, cultivation and practice is a process of harmonizing the different Dharmas.
修心修行修炼是一个圆融时空的过程。
Mind discipline, cultivation and practice is a process of harmonizing the time and space.
修心修行修炼是一个圆融三才的过程。
Mind discipline, cultivation and practice is a process of harmonizing the Heaven, Earth and People.
修心修行修炼是一个圆融三盘的过程。
Mind discipline, cultivation and practice is a process of harmonizing the invisible Heaven, Earth and People.

《归宙心》
--〇
圆融圆通大道行,
无我无为如律令。
三才三盘同频振,
回心回家归宙心。
2011-8-20 7:46:10,题赠弟子有缘人参悟。

Returning to the Cosmic Mind

Only harmonizing and perfecting ourselves with the Nature itself can we step onto the Great Way, complying with the unconditioned Way without egos as obeying urgent rules and decrees.
Only the visible and invisible Heaven, Earth and People vibrating together in the same frequencies can we return to the Cosmic Mind, where is our home only can be reached by tuning up our minds .

A gatha is only for disciples and predestined friends to study and reflect.
就以《归宙心》作为今日法会的结语吧!
Let’s conclude the preaching here today by the gatha of return to the Cosmic Mind
阿弥陀佛!
Amitabha!


Please contract Chicheng with MSN in English

chicheng1980@hotmail.com



lucymiaoxin@hotmail.com

ocindy1977@msn.cn


www.facebook.com/groups/247935021970196/

onosss.blogspot.com/

ocindy-lydia.blogspot.com/

nora-wwwmyblog.blogspot.com/

2012年5月27日星期日

103---师父常说:吾等是宇宙行者、大道行者、天地行者。行者就是要永远前行,行者无疆。 Osifu often says that we are practitioners in the universe, on the Way and of the Heaven and Earth. Practitioners are definitely supposed to advance forever, moving ahead beyond any boundaries.


103---The universe of the highest information
Messages from Osifu
Racing against Time for Compassionate Salvation

August 21st, 2011

时间太宝贵了,师父一直在争分夺秒呀!
Time is so valuable that Osifu has been racing against time!
我们就像救护队,我们在抢救有缘人。
We are like a rescue team salvaging our predestined friends.
我们就像消防队,我们在救人于水火。
We are like a fire brigade saving lives from fire and water.
有形需要救度的人很多,无形需要救度的灵更是数不胜数。他们太需要我们的慈悲救度了!
There are so many visible humans that need our salvation, so are the countless invisible beings. They are terribly longing for our merciful salvation.
阳态需要救度的人很多,阴态需要救度的灵更是数不胜数。他们太需要我们的慈悲救度了!
There are so many tangible humans that need our salvation, so are the numerous intangible sprits. They are terribly hungering for our merciful salvation.
显态需要救度的人很多,隐态需要救度的灵更是数不胜数。他们太需要我们的慈悲救度了!
There are so many physical humans that need our salvation, so are the numerous spiritual souls. They are terribly yearning for our merciful salvation.
是的,争分夺秒!佛菩萨在争分夺秒慈悲救度。
Yes, every second counts! Buddhas and Bodhisattvas are racing against time for compassionate salvation.
是的,争分夺秒!护法神在争分夺秒慈悲救度。
Yes, every second counts! The Protecting Deities are in are racing against time for compassionate salvation.
是的,争分夺秒!神仙圣真在争分夺秒慈悲救度。
Yes, every second counts! The Deities, Celestial Beings and Sages are racing against time for compassionate salvation.
是的,争分夺秒!高维生灵在争分夺秒慈悲救度。
Yes, every second counts! The high-dimensional creatures are racing against time for compassionate salvation.
是的,争分夺秒!外星生灵在争分夺秒慈悲救度。
Yes, every second counts! The extraterrestrial creatures are racing against time for compassionate salvation.
是的,争分夺秒!诸宗诸祖在争分夺秒慈悲救度。
Yes, every second counts! The forefathers and forebears are racing against time for compassionate salvation.
是的,争分夺秒!天心道心在争分夺秒慈悲救度。
Yes, every second counts! The ancestors from the celestial land are racing against time for compassionate salvation.
是的,争分夺秒!宙心佛心在争分夺秒慈悲救度。
Yes, every second counts! The forefathers from the universe center and Buddha nature are racing against time for compassionate salvation.
是的,争分夺秒!源头性海在争分夺秒慈悲救度。
Yes, every second counts! The forebears from the source and nature of selfness are racing against time for compassionate salvation.
是的,争分夺秒!师父在争分夺秒慈悲救度。
Yes, every second counts! Osifu is racing against time for compassionate salvation.
是的,争分夺秒!〇在争分夺秒慈悲救度。
Yes, every second counts! Osifu is racing against time for compassionate salvation.
尽管师父所说你们未必能够听懂,但师父还是要开示,将来你们会懂。
Although you may not understand what Osifu is talking about, Osifu still has to discourse and in future you will figure them out.
是的,争分夺秒!
Yes, every second counts!
是的,争分夺秒!
Yes, every second counts!
是的,争分夺秒!
Yes, every second counts!
师父常说:疾步走,不停留。
Osifu often says that let’s go quickly and never stop!
师父常说:吾等是宇宙行者、大道行者、天地行者。行者就是要永远前行,行者无疆。
Osifu often says that we are practitioners in the universe, on the Way and of the Heaven and Earth. Practitioners are definitely supposed to advance forever, moving ahead beyond any boundaries.
师父常说:行者是光明使者、行者是爱心使者、行者是智慧使者、行者是慈悲使者、行者是接引使者。
Osifu often says that the practitioners are angels of light, angels of love, angels of wisdom, angels of compassion as well as angels of guiding and receiving.
记住我们的角色定位--行者。
Keep in mind our role---practitioner.
记住我们在娑婆的示现--老百姓相。
Keep in mind our manifestations in the Saha Land—ordinary people.
师父常说:要站在宇宙的高度 思维、说话、做事、行道。
Osifu often says that we should stand in height of the universe to think, talk, conduct and perform the Way.
师父常说:跳出三界看三界。
Osifu often says that we should jump out of the Three Realms before judging it.
师父常说:融入宇宙观宇宙。
Osifu often says that we should immerse ourselves into the universe before observing it
师父常说:和谐自然顺自然。
Osifu often says that we should harmonize the nature and conform to it.
师父常说:同频规律顺规律。
Osifu often says that we should vibrate together with the Law and comply with it.
师父常说:和合法则顺法则。
Osifu often says that we should merge the Rules and correspond to it.
师父常说:融合天意顺天意。
Osifu often says that we should immerse into God’s will and conform to it.
师父常说:圆融大道顺大道。
Osifu often says that we should harmonize the Way and comply with it.
师父常说:融通本源同本源。
Osifu often says that we should connect the original source and be with it.
真好
How fantastic it is!
真好
How wonderful it is!
行者无疆合妙道,
圆融圆通走逍遥。
轻弹柔指龙虎啸,
坐观龙门鲤鱼跳。
就以此偈《鲤鱼跳》作为今天讲法的结语吧!题赠弟子有缘人参悟。
Practitioners who are not confining themselves in boundaries conform to the marvelous Way. Harmonious unification and tactfulness make tremendous ease possible.
Flicking fingers softly make the dragons and tigers roaring. Sitting there watching carps leaping into Dragon’s Gate (The carp makes its way up to become a dragon),.

Let’s conclude the preaching here today by the verse of carp’s leap. A verse is only for disciples and predestined friends to study and reflect.


Please contract Chicheng with MSN in English

chicheng1980@hotmail.com


www.facebook.com/groups/247935021970196/

onosss.blogspot.com/

ocindy-lydia.blogspot.com/

nora-wwwmyblog.blogspot.com
/


102---最可怕的是人,最可怕的是人心。 What most frightening is humans and the human minds


102---The universe of the highest information
Messages from Osifu
Never Abandon a Single Being

August 22nd, 2011

网络是把双刃剑,既能利人又能害人。
The network is a double-edged sword, and it can both benefit and hurt people.
网络学佛能让很多人结缘佛法,进而走上修行之路。也能让有缘人接触邪法,断送法身慧命。
Online Buddhism study makes lots of people come to understand the Dharma and then embarked on the way of self-cultivation and practices. Meanwhile it makes people get access to evil Ways and ruin their dharmakaya and wisdom body.
末法时期也是魔法时期,众生真的很可怜。很多时候都是无所适从。
The Dharma-declining age is also Evil-flourishing period and the sentient beings are really poor and miserable as they are often at loss.
末法时期也是魔法时期,众生真的很可怜,很难分辨如何是正法如何是邪法,以至于无所适从。
The Dharma-declining age is also Evil-flourishing period and the sentient beings are really poor and miserable since it is difficult to distinguish the Proper Dharma from Evil Dharma so that they often feel at loss.
末法时期也是魔法时期,众生真的很可怜,很难分辨如何是善法如何是恶法,以至于无所适从。
The Dharma-declining age is also Evil-flourishing period and the sentient beings are really poor and miserable since it is difficult to distinguish the proper ways from evil ways so that they often feel at loss.
末法时期也是魔法时期,众生真的很可怜,很难分辨如何是提升如何是坠落,以至于无所适从。
The Dharma-declining age is also Evil-flourishing period and the sentient beings are really poor and miserable since it is difficult to distinguish the ascension from depravation so that they often feel at loss.
末法时期也是魔法时期,众生真的很可怜,很难分辨如何是明师如何是邪师,以至于无所适从。
The Dharma-declining age is also Evil-flourishing period and the sentient beings are really poor and miserable since it is difficult to distinguish a good advisor from evil ones so that they often feel at loss.
真是苦了有缘人了。但末法时期就是如此,对有缘人考验很大,关键的时候要靠你的妙明真心做主,而不是人脑凡心当家。
It makes the predestined friends suffered a lot but what explains the Dharma-declining age, which brings tremendous tests to all the predestined friends. You have to rely on your true minds in any critical moments rather than dominated by the human brains.
呵呵
《不观潮》
--〇
可笑可笑真可笑,
一浪更比一浪高。
鱼虾痴妄肆意闹,
龙翔九天不观潮。
2011-08-22 7:19:46,题赠弟子有缘人参悟。

Without Paying any Attention to the Tides

It is really ridiculous and laughable that the waves are going higher and higher.
The silly and ignorant fish and shrimps are making troubles crazily while the dragons are flying in the high Heavens without paying any attention to the tides.

A verse is only for disciples and predestined friends to study and reflect.
呵呵!
Ahah
无论何时,鱼就是鱼!鱼走鱼道。
Whenever possible, the fish is the fish! Fish goes on the fish’s way.
无论何时,虾就是虾!虾走虾道。
Whenever possible, the shrimp is the shrimp! Shrimp goes on the shrimp’s way.
无论何时,龙就是龙!龙走龙道。
Whenever possible, the dragon is the dragon! Dragon goes on the dragon’s way.
无论何时,凤就是凤!凤走凤道。
Whenever possible, the phoenix is the phoenix! Phoenix goes on the phoenix’s way.
无论何时,天就是天!天走天道。
Whenever possible, the Heaven is the heaven! Heaven goes on the heavenly way.
无论何时,修罗就是修罗!修罗走修罗道。
Whenever possible, the Asura is the Asura! Asura goes on the Asura’s way.
无论何时,人就是人!人走人道。
Whenever possible, the human is the human! Human goes on the human’s way.
无论何时,畜生就是畜生!畜生走畜生道。
Whenever possible, the animal is the animal! Animal goes on the animal’s way.
无论何时,饿鬼就是饿鬼!饿鬼走饿鬼道。
Whenever possible, the hungry ghost is the hungry ghost! Hungry ghost goes on the hungry ghost’s way.
无论何时,地狱就是地狱!地狱走地狱道。
Whenever possible, the Hell is the Hell! The Hell goes on the Hell’s way.
无论何时,菩萨就是菩萨!菩萨走菩萨道。
Whenever possible, the Bodhisattva is the Bodhisattva! Bodhisattva goes on the Bodhisattva’s way.
无论何时,佛就是佛!佛走佛道。
Whenever possible, the Buddha is the Buddha! Buddha goes on the Buddha’s way.
披着人皮就是人,但不一定内在的一定行人道。
Dressed in human skin is human but not necessarily perform the human’s way inherently.
鱼龙混杂,各行其道呀!
Fish cohabit with dragons and everyone is performing on its own way.
鱼龙混杂,各行其道。利人者利人利己、害人者害人害己。
Fish cohabit with dragons and everyone is performing on its own way. Those who benefit others benefit themselves while those who harm others harm themselves.
鱼龙混杂,各行其道。助人者助人助己、误人者误人误己。
Fish cohabit with dragons and everyone is performing on its own way. Those who help others help themselves while those who mislead others mislead themselves.
鱼龙混杂,各行其道。救人者救人救己、损人者损人损己。
Fish cohabit with dragons and everyone is performing on its own way. Those who rescue others rescue themselves while those who destroy others destroy themselves.
鱼龙混杂,各行其道。度人者度人度己、乱人者乱人乱己。
Fish cohabit with dragons and everyone is performing on its own way. Those who enlighten others enlighten themselves while those who disturb others disturb themselves.
我们应该选择自己所走的路、所行的道。我们的真心明白该如何走、如何行。
We should choose our own way and walk on our own way. Our true-selves know how we should do and what we should perform.
不管你如何走、如何行,师父都要给你几句忠告:
No matter how you do and what you perform, Osifu will give you a few advices.
一定要断恶,勿以恶小而为之!
You must cut off conducting evil deeds, and never do it as it is tiny.
一定要修善,勿以善小而不为!
You must cultivate conducting good deeds, and never neglect it as it is tiny.
一定要行道,勿以难行而不行。
You must cultivate the Way, and never abandon it as it is difficult.
一定要回归,勿以路艰而不归。
You must return to the source, and never give up as it is hard.
师父有很多话要推心置腹的给有缘人谈,但是......
Osifu has too much to talk with the predestined friends sincerely, but......
要看大家的福报
It depends on your bliss.
要看时节因缘
It depends on the opportunity and situations.
要看众业感召
It depends on the public karmas.
要看你们的心
It depends on your minds
呵呵
Ahah
《且前行》
--〇
心血舍利洒凡尘,
奈何凡尘魔障深。
甘露难洗亿灵净,
且观且待且前行。
2011-08-22 7:45:02,题赠弟子有缘人参悟。

Great efforts sprinkled over the mundane land but regrettably that the demonic obstacles in the mundane land are considerable.
Sweet dew even could not clean and purify the living beings, what we could do is to move forward while watching and waiting.
A verse is only for disciples and predestined friends to study and reflect.
呵呵
Ahah
师父很多时候感觉犹如进入热带雨林。
Osifu feels like walking in the tropical forests at many times.
师父很多时候感觉犹如进入原始森林。
Osifu feels like walking in the virgin forests at many times
呵呵
Ahah
《大道隐》
--〇
一片丹心济亿灵,
愚迷凡心测圣情。
抚髯苦笑叹连声,
不若归去大道隐。
2011-08-22 7:54:02,题赠弟子有缘人参悟。

A man with sincere mind dedicated to benefit the living beings, but his great love was guesstimated and suspected by the confused minds. Stroking his long beard he repeatedly sighed in wry smile. Perhaps it would be better for him to return and let the Great Way veil itself.
A verse is only for disciples and predestined friends to study and reflect.
不若归去!
Perhaps it would be better to return back.
不若归去!
Perhaps it would be better to return back.
不若归去!
Perhaps it would be better to return back.
呵呵
Ahah
以后你们听师父开示可能会越来越少了,因为“有的人”不愿意师父讲法。
You may hear Osifu give preaching less and less in future as there are some people don’t want Osifu to give preaches.
以后你们听师父开示可能会越来越少了,因为“有的人”障碍师父讲法。
You may hear Osifu give preaching less and less in future as there are some people obstructing Osifu to give preaches.
以后你们听师父开示可能会越来越少了,因为“有的人”试图打倒师父。
You may hear Osifu give preaching less and less in future as there are some people try to subvert Osifu.
以后你们听师父开示可能会越来越少了,因为“有的人”希望师父闭口。
You may hear Osifu give preaching less and less in future as there are some people hope Osifu to shut up.
以后你们听师父开示可能会越来越少了,因为“有的人”不择手段攻击诽谤扣帽子。
You may hear Osifu give preaching less and less in future as there are some people are unscrupulously attack, libel and put labels on Osifu.
这符合 阴阳平衡规律。
This is consistent with the Law of Yin and Yang balance.
师父有肉身,师父也需要关心和护持。
Osifu has physical body and Osifu also needs care and protection.
师父有肉身,师父也需要理解和支持。
Osifu has physical body and Osifu also needs understanding and support.
师父有肉身,师父也需要同心和协力。
Osifu has physical body and Osifu also needs one-hearted help and support.
最可怕的是人,最可怕的是人心。
What most frightening is humans and the human minds
这是为师在人间走过的三十多年最大的最深切的感悟之一。
This is one of the deepest insights that Osifu has gotten through over 30 years in the world.
“有的人”潜伏在各个群里,盯着我们,拿我们的交流内容断章取义,伺机攻击诽谤扣帽子。
Some people are hiding in each QQ groups staring at us, taking the content of our communications and idea exchanges out of context, and waiting for chances to attack, libel and put labels on us.
“有的人”潜伏在各个群里,盯着我们,看到认可我们的人,就立即干扰离间劝人离开。
Some people are hiding in each QQ groups staring at us, and immediately intervene and advise people to leave us while seeing anyone who approve of us.
“有的人”潜伏在各个群里,盯着我们,看不得我们好、看不得我们每进一步,伺机打压瓦解破坏。
Some people are hiding in each QQ groups staring at us. They don’t want us making any progress and wait for any chances to suppress, disturb and make destructions.
“有的人”所作所为师父很明白,佛菩萨和护法神更是一清二楚。
Osifu is very clear what some people have been doing, so are Buddhas, Bodhisattvas and the Protecting Deities too.
但末法时期就是如此。呵呵
But it is so in the Dharma-declining age. Ahah
“有的人”所作所为只是让师父感到很可笑!
Actions of some people only make Osifu feeling that it is ridiculous.
但这些乱法的“有的人”也是我们本来一体的呀!
But some people who destroy the Dharma also share the same One Body with us.
但这些乱法的“有的人”也是我们的手足呀!
But those people who destroy the Dharma are also our brothers.
但这些乱法的“有的人”也是我们的亲人呀!
But those people who destroy the Dharma are also our families.
对待这些乱法的“有的人”,佛菩萨告诉师父:不理他们,做好自己该做的。
For those who destroy the Dharma, Buddhas and Bodhisattvas told Osifu to ignore them and well do what we are supposed to do.
对待这些乱法的“有的人”,护法神告诉师父:不理他们,自有因果清算他们。
For those who destroy the Dharma, the Protecting Deities told Osifu to ignore them and there will be karmas to clean them away.
是呀!做好自己该做的,还有什么比圆满今生、圆满使命、圆满回归更重要呢?
Yes, well do what we are supposed to do. Are there anything more important than completing our journey, fulfilling our missions and returning home successfully?
我们应当突破 重重障碍、磨难、考验、阻挠、干扰,集中精力修心修行修炼提升自己。
We should break through obstacles, difficulties, tests, hardships, interference and concentrate our efforts and strength on our cultivation and practices for self ascension.
我们应当突破 重重障碍、磨难、考验、阻挠、干扰,集中精力救人度人、造福苍生、普济万灵。
We should break through obstacles, difficulties, tests, hardships, interference and concentrate our efforts and strength to rescue and save people, bring bliss to people under the Heaven and benefit the sentient beings.
我们应当突破 重重障碍、磨难、考验、阻挠、干扰,集中精力圆满使命、圆满回归。
We should break through obstacles, difficulties, tests, hardships, interference and concentrate our efforts and strength on fulfilling and completing our missions and returning home successfully.
“八风吹不动 端坐紫金莲”,若果我们被恶意攻击诽谤干扰者动摇,正好中了他们下怀,达到了他们的目的。
Keep unmoving under the eight evil practices and sit tightly on the purple and golden lotus throne. If we are shaken by the malicious attack, defamation and disturbance, we would just be right into their traps and enable them to achieve their purpose.
师父要整理行李了,中午就要出发了。
Osifu has to pack up right now and will leave at noon.
我们都要整理好一切,轻装上阵。
We all have to arrange everything well and travel with light packs.
不遗一灵!又怎忍心归去呢?
Never abandon a single being! How can we endure to leave alone?
灵儿呀 灵儿呀 Living beings,Living beings.
佛子呀 佛子呀Buddhists, Buddhists.
道子呀 道子呀Taoists, Taoists.
神子呀 神子呀Celestials, Celestials.
光子呀 光子呀 Light beings, Light beings.
《情何堪》
--〇
殷切咐嘱声声唤,
苦口婆心血泪溅。
流浪生死愚痴顽,
神佛忧愁情何堪。
2011-08-22 9:00:45,题赠弟子有缘人参悟。

How Unbearable the Affection Is

Eager calls and instructions being made again and again, and Osifu has been persuading earnestly and kindly, like splashing his tears of blood.
Regrettably those living beings have themselves indulged in stupidity, ignorance and stubbornness wandering in births and deaths; which makes the Deities and Buddhas feel so sad and sorry. Can you imagine how unbearable the affection is.

A verse is only for disciples and predestined friends to study and reflect.
就以此偈《情何堪》作为此次法会的结语吧!
Let’s conclude the preaching here today by the verse of How unbearable the affection is.
时刻祝福大家:早日破迷开悟!
Blessings for you all the time! May you all achieve the ultimate enlightenment soon!

时刻祈福:宇宙祥和 天下太平 国泰民安 风调雨顺
阿弥陀佛!
Always wish a harmonious universe! May all under the Heaven is at peace! May the country flourishes and people enjoy prosperity! Amitabha!



Please contract Chicheng with MSN in English

chicheng1980@hotmail.com

www.facebook.com/groups/247935021970196/

onosss.blogspot.com/

ocindy-lydia.blogspot.com/

nora-wwwmyblog.blogspot.com
/


101---亲人未归,行者会一直前行! If our families have not returned home, the practitioners will move forward as always.

101---The universe of the highest information by 2012, Information of the universe !!!

101---The universe of the highest information
Messages from Osifu
Cultivation for Level Ascension

August 28th, 2011

众弟子有缘人早上好!
Good morning! All the disciples and predestined friends!
峨眉归来也没有停留驻足休息的时间,太多的事情需要做。
There is no time to wander or rest after returning from Mount Emei because there are too many things awaiting me.
今天抽空来和大家交流心声。
Today Osifu squeezed some time to communicate and exchange ideas with you all.
以后会越来越忙,师父也随着时空转换的需要、宇宙运行的需要调整网上开示的时间和次数,近期会隔日开示一次,请有缘人随缘同步同频听法。
It is getting busy and Osifu will adjust the preaching time and frequencies according to the necessities of the running of the universe and the spatiotemporal conversion. Teachings will be given every other day, and you may choose to synchronize with the frequency of the teachings according to your own situations.
你们的师兄们也各自忙于修心修行修炼,上网的时间也会精简,因为时间太宝贵了!
Your fellow cultivators are also busy with mind discipline, cultivation and practices and their online time will also be reduced because time is too valuable!
“师父领进门修行在个人”,通过网络你们结缘了师父、结缘了你们的众位师兄,希望你们万分珍惜这多生历劫修积的佛缘、道缘、法缘、亲缘,大家一体同心、齐心协力、一起回家、圆满回归。
Master leads you to the door but cultivation depends on your own effort. You got to know Osifu and your fellow cultivators through Internet, and Osifu hopes you all will really cherish the Buddhism connection, Taoism affection, Dharma connection and families relationships that you’ve accumulated and nurtured in your countless past lives and eons. Let’s work one-heartedly with great effort and strength to return home together.
也希望大家减少上网的时间,集中精力修心修行修炼。
Osifu also hopes that each of you will lessen your online time and concentrate your efforts and strength on mind discipline, cultivation and practice.
修心修心修炼犹如逆水行船不进则退,我们每一个发心发愿的修行人都要争分夺秒!
Mind discipline, cultivation and practice is like sailing against the wind that you would lag behind if you don’t make progress. Each of us who makes his or her mind and aspiration for cultivation needs to race against time.
每天集中精力:念佛、诵经、持咒,做好必修功课。功到自然成!
Concentrate your efforts and strength each day on Buddha Recitation, chanting sutra, upholding mantra and the compulsory practices. Success can be assured by working with constant efforts.
每天集中精力:断恶、修善、净心,做好日常功课。功到自然成!
Concentrate your efforts and strength each day to cut yourself off the evil, nurture goodness, purify your mind and finish the compulsory practices. Success can be assured by working with constant efforts.
每天集中精力:顺天、顺道、顺规律,做好践行修功课。功到自然成!
Concentrate your efforts and strength each day to conform yourself to the God, the Way, the Law and manage well the self-cultivation and practices. Success can be assured by working with constant efforts.
峨眉行已经圆满结束,四大佛教圣地朝山礼佛已经圆满结束。
Pilgrimage to Emei has been completed successfully, and worship trip to the four Buddhism Holy Lands has been completed successfully.
接下来的日子我们会集中精力修心修行提升层次。
Next we will concentrate our time and efforts to cultivate the Way for level ascension.
接下来的日子我们会集中精力净化修炼提升层次。
Next we will concentrate our time and efforts to purify ourselves for level uplifting.
接下来的日子我们会集中精力行菩萨道提升层次。
Next we will concentrate our time and efforts to practice the Way in the manner of Bodhisattvas for level ascension.
接下来的日子我们会集中精力同步宇宙提升层次。
Next we will concentrate our time and efforts to synchronize with the universe for level promotion.
接下来的日子我们会集中精力同频规律提升层次。
Next we will concentrate our time and efforts to resonate in same frequency with the Law for level ascension.
接下来的日子我们会集中精力顺应大道提升层次。
Next we will concentrate our time and efforts to comply with the great Way for level ascension.
接下来的日子我们会集中精力顺应天意提升层次。
Next we will concentrate our time and efforts to conform to the providence for level ascension.
接下来的日子我们会集中精力顺应规律提升层次。
Next we will concentrate our time and efforts to be corresponding to the Law for level ascension.
接下来的日子我们会集中精力利益人天提升层次。
Next we will concentrate our time and efforts to benefit the humankind and the celestials for level promotion.
接下来的日子我们会集中精力造福苍生提升层次。
Next we will concentrate our time and efforts to bring bliss to the living beings for level uplifting.
接下来的日子我们会集中精力普济万灵提升层次。
Next we will concentrate our time and efforts to benefit millions of living beings universally for level ascension.
接下来的日子我们会集中精力圆融宇宙提升层次。
Next we will concentrate our time and efforts to harmonize the universe for level promotion.
接下来的日子我们会集中精力融通自然提升层次。
Next we will concentrate our time and efforts to smooth the nature for level ascension.
接下来的日子我们会集中精力自利利他提升层次。
Next we will concentrate our time and efforts to benefit ourselves as well as others for level ascension.
接下来的日子我们会集中精力自觉觉他提升层次。
Next we will concentrate our time and efforts to enlighten ourselves as well as others for level uplifting.
接下来的日子我们会集中精力自化化他提升层次。
Next we will concentrate our time and efforts to transform ourselves as well as others for level ascension.
接下来的日子我们会集中精力自度度他提升层次。
Next we will concentrate our time and efforts to rescue ourselves as well as others for level promotion.
接下来的日子我们会集中精力大愿大行提升层次。
Next we will concentrate our time and efforts to practice our great vows and practices for level ascension.
接下来的日子我们会集中精力大慈大悲提升层次。
Next we will concentrate our time and efforts to cultivate the manner of great mercy and compassion for level ascension.
接下来的日子我们会集中精力大智大慧提升层次。
Next we will concentrate our time and efforts to nurture great intelligence and great wisdom for level promotion.
接下来的日子我们会集中精力奉献光爱提升层次。
Next we will concentrate our time and efforts to devote our love and light for level ascension.
四大佛教圣地朝山礼佛已经圆满结束。
Our worship trip to the four Buddhism Holy Lands has been completed successfully.
但我们行者的脚步不会停留、驻足、固步。行者的脚步会一直前行!
But the footsteps of we practitioners will never stop or halt but move forward as always.
行者的脚步会一直前行!
The footsteps of practitioners will move forward as always!
这就是行者。
This is what the practitioner does.
天地行者、宇宙行者、大道行者会一直前行!
Practitioners of Heaven and Earth, Practitioners in the universe and practitioners on the great Way will keep forward as always.
行者为 度脱众生而来,不为旁的!
Practitioners come for helping living beings gain release from birth and death, not for anything else.
地狱未空,行者会一直前行!
If not empty the Hell is, the practitioners will move forward as always.
众生未尽,行者会一直前行!
If the salvation of all living beings has not finished, the practitioners will move forward as always.
亲人未归,行者会一直前行!
If our families have not returned home, the practitioners will move forward as always.
大愿未成,行者会一直前行!
If our great vows have not been fulfilled, the practitioners will move forward as always.
《是行者》
--〇
天河浩渺本无波,
行者心曲亿灵和。
沧海桑田久劫多,
行者依然是行者。
2011-08-28 7:43:32,题赠弟子有缘人参悟。

There is no wave at all in the heavenly river though it is vast and enormous, and heart songs of the practitioners are same as those of millions living beings.
Although the practitioners have gone through all kinds of hardships and sufferings in the past eons, practitioners are still the same practitioners.
A verse is only for disciples and predestined friends to study and reflect.
就以此偈《是行者》作为今天法会的结语吧!
Let’s conclude the preaching here today by the verse of still the same practitioners
后天会再做开示的,
Preaching will again be delivered the day after tomorrow.
〇说而已,仅供弟子有缘人参悟。 希望能够对弟子有缘人有所启发。
Only messages by Osifu for your reference. Hopefully it would enlighten the inspiration of all the disciples and predestined friends.
时刻祝福大家:早日成佛!
Blessings for you all the time! May you all achieve the ultimate Buddhahood soon!
时刻祈福:
宇宙祥和
天下太平
国泰民安
风调雨顺
阿弥陀佛!
Always wish a harmonious universe! May all under the Heaven is at peace! May the country flourishes and people enjoy prosperity! Amitabha!

Please contract Chicheng with MSN in English

chicheng1980@hotmail.com


www.facebook.com/groups/247935021970196/

onosss.blogspot.com/

ocindy-lydia.blogspot.com/

nora-wwwmyblog.blogspot.com
/


100---The master password师父真言


100---The master password师父真言

The Mantra of Venerable Master 〇sifu
〇师父真言
All things start from 〇 and come to 〇 in the end.
从〇开始,复归于〇。
To perform according to the principles of universe in non-ego form and non

-intentionally.
无我无为,顺道而行。
To bring bliss to all sentient beings.
造福苍生,普济亿灵。
The great Law is definitely natural , still and non-action.
大道自然,无为清净。
All sentient beings come from the same root and have the same mind.
亿灵同根,亿灵同心。
When their minds resonate in the same frequency, they will return to the

center of the universe where is the source of their spirits.
同波同频,回归宙心。
The secret key of return hides in the kind mind. The mind must be upright,

sincere, kind-hearted and pure.
密钥在心,正诚善净。
The process of return is natural. Success is assured when the conditions

are ripe.
瓜熟蒂落,水到渠成。
The heaven bestows us the mission of salvation.
天赋使命,度脱众生。
We must fulfill our commitment in the heaven and the world.
天上人间,大道践行。
To be concern about the mission and guide all sentient beings to ascend.
心系使命,引领亿灵。
To refrain from all evils, practice all virtues actively and purify the

mind to restore our true self nature.
断恶修善,净心修真。
To pray to Buddha with purified mind and percept things with enlightened

mind.
净心念佛,明觉空灵。
To change the mind to the kind-hearted one, then all sentient beings will

upgrade spiritually.
回心向善,亿灵超升。
To change mind and take refuge from Buddha, then all sentient beings will

find their own paths of upgrade.
回心向佛,亿灵归心。
To bring forth the Bodhi resolve and practice dharma bravely and

diligently.
发菩提心,勇猛精进。
To follow the Mahayana way of the bodhisattvas and salvage all sentient

beings from the suffering sea.
行菩萨道,苦海度亲。
To emulate Buddha Shakyamuni and help those who are depraved spiritually.
效法释迦,化导沉沦。
To demonstrate the Law with his own conduct and awake the depraved.
以身演道,唤醒痴冥。
The true cosmic princples aims at soul directly.
正法大道,直指归心。
Esoteric cultivation methods purify and sublime the souls.
密中密法,净化提升。
To strive for salvation and never abandon a single sentient being.
尽心尽力,不遗一灵。
To observe disciplines and obey laws to be the model of the virtue.
遵纪守法,模范德行。
To love the country and countryman devotedly and loyally.
爱国爱民,奉献丹心。
To harmonize the society and wish a peaceful world.
和谐社会,共愿太平。
To be moral and virtuous and follow the rightness.
有道有德,觉而奉行。
To repay four kinds of kindness above and aid those suffering in the realms

below.
上报四恩,下济亿灵。


Please contract Chicheng with MSN in English

chicheng1980@hotmail.com


www.facebook.com/groups/247935021970196/

onosss.blogspot.com/

ocindy-lydia.blogspot.com/

nora-wwwmyblog.blogspot.com
/