104---Osifu master of information
Messages from Osifu
Returning to the Cosmic Mind
August 20th, 2011
几乎每天师父都在鞭炮声中醒来。
Osifu wakes up in the sound of firecrackers almost every day.
师父住处的不远处是一个十字路口,很多人死了以后出殡送往殡仪馆火葬都要经过那里,经过十字路口都要放炮,清晨四五点的鞭炮声很清晰响亮。
Osifu’s residence is not far from a crossroad, where people pass by and fire firecrackers, sending the dead to funeral parlor for cremation, and the sound of firecrackers is very loud and clear at four or five o’clock in morning.
有的人听到给亡者送行的鞭炮声没有什么感觉,而师父听到了佛法。
Some people fell nothing while hearing the sound of firecrackers that seeing off the dead, but Osifu heard the Dharma.
有的人看到给亡者买路的纸钱纷飞没有什么感觉,而师父看到了佛法。
Some people fell nothing while seeing the flying paper money for the dead, but Osifu saw the Dharma.
师父常说:佛法无处不在呀!
Osifu often says that the Dharma lies in everywhere.
每天都有人死,我们对死亡似乎已经麻木。
People die every day, and we seem to have become numb to the death.
每天都有人死,我们对死亡似乎已经习惯。
People die every day, and we seem to get used to the death.
每天都有人死,我们对死亡似乎已经无奈。
People die every day, and we seem to have become helpless to the death.
每天都有人死,我们对死亡似乎已经疲劳。
People die every day, and we seem to get tired to the death.
我们完全可以不死的!
We can definitely remain undead.
我们完全可以不灭的!
We can definitely remain immortal.
我们完全可以不苦的!
We can definitely be free from suffering.
我们完全可以不痛的!
We can definitely be free from pains.
我们完全可以不厄的!
We can definitely be free from misfortunes.
我们完全可以不难的!
We can definitely be free from difficulties.
我们完全可以不迷的!
We can definitely be free from indulging ourselves in illusions.
我们完全可以不昧的!
We can definitely be free from indulging ourselves in ignorance.
我们完全可以不二的!
We can definitely remain in oneness.
因为我们妄想分别执著,我们自己选择了生死疲劳。
Because of our delusions, judgments and persistence, we chose the fatigue of life and death.
因为我们妄想分别执著,我们自己选择了五欲六尘。
Because of our delusions, judgments and persistence, we chose the five desires and six perceptions.
因为我们妄想分别执著,我们自己选择了随业受报。
Because of our delusions, judgments and persistence, we chose to taste the fruits brought about by our own karmas.
因为我们妄想分别执著,我们自己选择了沉沦红尘
Because of our delusions, judgments and persistence, we chose to indulge ourselves in the worldly land.
因为我们妄想分别执著,我们自己选择了辗转六道。
Because of our delusions, judgments and persistence, we chose to transmigrate in the six Realms.
因为我们妄想分别执著,我们自己选择了流转三界。
Because of our delusions, judgments and persistence, we chose to be reborn in the Triloka.
因为我们妄想分别执著,我们自己选择了厄难苦痛。
Because of our delusions, judgments and persistence, we chose our own misfortunes and hardships.
因为我们妄想分别执著,我们自己选择了业海煎熬。
Because of our delusions, judgments and persistence, we chose to torture and struggle in the sea of karmas.
因为我们妄想分别执著,我们自己选择了苦海血泪。
Because of our delusions, judgments and persistence, we chose our sufferings and blood-tears.
因为我们妄想分别执著,我们自己选择了无常无怙。
Because of our delusions, judgments and persistence, we chose the impermanence and helplessness.
因为我们妄想分别执著,我们自己选择了火宅炼狱。
Because of our delusions, judgments and persistence, we chose the fiery residence and purgatory.
因为我们妄想分别执著,我们自己选择了有家难归。
Because of our delusions, judgments and persistence, we chose to be the ones unable to return home.
因为我们妄想分别执著,我们自己选择了有亲不认。
Because of our delusions, judgments and persistence, we chose to be the ones unable to recognize our families.
因为我们妄想分别执著,我们自己选择了有队不归。
Because of our delusions, judgments and persistence, we chose to be the ones unable to return to our own team.
因为我们妄想分别执著,我们自己选择了有船不坐。
Because of our delusions, judgments and persistence, we chose to be the ones unable to get on board the ship.
因为我们妄想分别执著,我们自己选择了有路不走。
Because of our delusions, judgments and persistence, we chose to be the ones deviated from the right way.
因为我们妄想分别执著,我们自己选择了自作自受。
Because of our delusions, judgments and persistence, we chose to be self-inflicted.
无我、无为、无欲、无求、无争、清净、平等、正觉---归来吧!
No-egoism, no minds, no desires, no demands, no contention, be purified, be equal to others, be enlightened---- please come back!
无我、无为、无欲、无求、无争、清净、平等、正觉---回家吧!
No-egoism, no minds, no desires, no demands, no contention, be purified, be equal to others, be enlightened---- let’s go home!
无我、无为、无欲、无求、无争、清净、平等、正觉---归元吧!
No-egoism, no minds, no desires, no demands, no contention, be purified, be equal to others, be enlightened----return to your high-self!
无我、无为、无欲、无求、无争、清净、平等、正觉---归源吧!
No-egoism, no minds, no desires, no demands, no contention, be purified, be equal to others, be enlightened----return to your origin!
无我、无为、无欲、无求、无争、清净、平等、正觉---归一吧!
No-egoism, no minds, no desires, no demands, no contention, be purified, be equal to others, be enlightened----return to the oneness!
无我、无为、无欲、无求、无争、清净、平等、正觉---归〇吧!
No-egoism, no minds, no desires, no demands, no contention, be purified, be equal to others, be enlightened----return to the Cosmic Mind.
无我、无为、无欲、无求、无争、清净、平等、正觉---这才是本来的你。
No-egoism, no minds, no desires, no demands, no contention, be purified, be equal to others, be enlightened----this is your true colors.
无我、无为、无欲、无求、无争、清净、平等、正觉---这才是你的本来面目。
No-egoism, no minds, no desires, no demands, no contention, be purified, be equal to others, be enlightened----this is your true features.
无我、无为、无欲、无求、无争、清净、平等、正觉---这才是你的真我主人公。
No-egoism, no minds, no desires, no demands, no contention, be purified, be equal to others, be enlightened----this is your true-self.
无我、无为、无欲、无求、无争、清净、平等、正觉---这才是你的本初源头。
No-egoism, no minds, no desires, no demands, no contention, be purified, be equal to others, be enlightened----this is your original source.
修心修行修炼是一个正本清源的过程。
Mind discipline, cultivation and practice is a process of correcting the deviation roots and restoring to its sources.
修心修行修炼是一个返本还原的过程。
Mind discipline, cultivation and practice is a process of returning to the original appearance.
修心修行修炼是一个返璞归真的过程。
Mind discipline, cultivation and practice is a process of returning to the true features.
修心修行修炼是一个回归本元的过程。
Mind discipline, cultivation and practice is a process of returning to the true colors.
修心修行修炼是一个回归自性的过程。
Mind discipline, cultivation and practice is a process of returning to the nature of selfness.
修心修行修炼是一个回归自心的过程。
Mind discipline, cultivation and practice is a process of returning to the inner mind.
修心修行修炼是一个同步宇宙的过程。
Mind discipline, cultivation and practice is a process of synchronizing the Universe.
修心修行修炼是一个同频宇宙的过程。
Mind discipline, cultivation and practice is a process of resonating with the Universe in same frequency.
修心修行修炼是一个同一宇宙的过程。
Mind discipline, cultivation and practice is a process of immersing ourselves into oneness of the Universe.
修心修行修炼是一个顺应规律的过程。
Mind discipline, cultivation and practice is a process of complying with the Law.
修心修行修炼是一个顺应法则的过程。
Mind discipline, cultivation and practice is a process of conforming to the Principles.
修心修行修炼是一个顺应科学的过程。
Mind discipline, cultivation and practice is a process of conforming to the Science.
修心修行修炼是一个顺应天意的过程。
Mind discipline, cultivation and practice is a process of complying with the providence.
修心修行修炼是一个顺应大道的过程。
Mind discipline, cultivation and practice is a process of conforming to the Great Way.
修心修行修炼是一个圆融宇宙的过程。
Mind discipline, cultivation and practice is a process of harmonizing the Universe.
修心修行修炼是一个圆融自然的过程。
Mind discipline, cultivation and practice is a process of harmonizing the Nature.
修心修行修炼是一个圆融身心的过程。
Mind discipline, cultivation and practice is a process of harmonizing our minds and bodies.
修心修行修炼是一个圆融万法的过程。
Mind discipline, cultivation and practice is a process of harmonizing the different Dharmas.
修心修行修炼是一个圆融时空的过程。
Mind discipline, cultivation and practice is a process of harmonizing the time and space.
修心修行修炼是一个圆融三才的过程。
Mind discipline, cultivation and practice is a process of harmonizing the Heaven, Earth and People.
修心修行修炼是一个圆融三盘的过程。
Mind discipline, cultivation and practice is a process of harmonizing the invisible Heaven, Earth and People.
《归宙心》
--〇
圆融圆通大道行,
无我无为如律令。
三才三盘同频振,
回心回家归宙心。
2011-8-20 7:46:10,题赠弟子有缘人参悟。
Returning to the Cosmic Mind
Only harmonizing and perfecting ourselves with the Nature itself can we step onto the Great Way, complying with the unconditioned Way without egos as obeying urgent rules and decrees.
Only the visible and invisible Heaven, Earth and People vibrating together in the same frequencies can we return to the Cosmic Mind, where is our home only can be reached by tuning up our minds .
A gatha is only for disciples and predestined friends to study and reflect.
就以《归宙心》作为今日法会的结语吧!
Let’s conclude the preaching here today by the gatha of return to the Cosmic Mind
阿弥陀佛!
Amitabha!
Please contract Chicheng with MSN in English
chicheng1980@hotmail.com
lucymiaoxin@hotmail.com
ocindy1977@msn.cn
www.facebook.com/groups/247935021970196/
onosss.blogspot.com/
ocindy-lydia.blogspot.com/
nora-wwwmyblog.blogspot.com/

没有评论:
发表评论