10--- 大浪淘沙 浪里淘金，淘汰的让师父心痛，让佛菩萨含泪。 Great waves sweep away sand and gold. The elimination made me heartbreaking, and made Buddha and Bodhisattvas tears in eyes.
Messages from Osifu
Gold lotus is born in burning fire
April 13th, 2012
Master has discoursed many times that those people were not suitable for esoteric method cultivation:
1. The insane and neuropathy patients can't cultivate this method. Parents or ancestors had such kinds of illnesses should be cautious as well.
2. The one has experienced strongly psychological trauma and remains seriously mental shadow can't cultivate this method, such traumas resulting from bad marriage, violence, disasters and so on.
3. The one who is mentally defective can't cultivate this method.
4. Those accumulated heavy sinful karma can't cultivate this method.
5. The one invaded and occupied by invisible beings can't cultivate this method, so as to avoid being used for their cultivation and being drew energy by them.
6. The one whose bodies, speeches and minds are not pure can't cultivate this method. Mind must be must be virtuous, faithful, benevolent, pure, resonate with Buddha and comply with the Way.
7. The one who pursues theurgy, telepathy and spiritual state can't cultivate this method. Otherwise demon's disturbance will called in.
8. The one is superstitiously believe extraordinary things, demons and monsters, ghosts-gods and magic arts can't cultivate this method.
9. The one whose major organs of body have serious illness can't cultivate the method.
10. The one who doesn't possess good roots, blessedness and causal connections can't cultivate the method.
Ten kinds of people listed above can't step into cultivation, or must be cautious to do so. Otherwise, the result is extremely serious.
In fact, tracing back to the original reasons，it can be concluded that those ten kinds of people are not fitting for cultivation because of their karma.
Karmic obstacles of previous life time and this lifetime accumulated and became the stumbling block of purification, promotion, and enhancement， and they are also hindrances for final complete freedom.
Those ten kinds of people will also have troubles even though they cultivate exoteric Buddhism, such as chanting the name of Buddha, reciting sutras, upholding mantra and meditation.
Master has seen too much Buddhism learners plunged into the mire.
All these are caused by their karmic obstacles.
All these are caused by their causations and effects.
All these are caused by their karma.
All these are caused by their false thinking minds.
All these are caused by their false thoughts, differentiating and attachment.
The root of every problem rests in mind.
The way to solve all problems rests upon minds.
Master often says: Heart changes, and everything changes.
Master often says: To change mind to kind-hearted one, and to change mind to take refuge from Buddha is the best way to solve all problems.
Master often says: Changing mind to kind-hearted one and your life can be saved. Changing mind to take refuge from Buddha, and you can obtain superior freedom.
Master often says: Grasp every NOW moment and examine your mind, purifying three karmic sources: body, speech and mind.
Master often says: You will be charged up with high-frequency energy if you can resonate with high frequencies.
Master often says: Resonating is the keyword of cultivation. If resonating goes wrong, there will be serious trouble on cultivation.
Master often says: It's the mind method, secret key and crux that cultivating mind to be virtuous, faithful, benevolent, pure and resonating with Buddha.
Cultivation can't be regarded as trifling matter. I hope you follow my teachings completely. Don't act recklessly by yourselves.
Don't be anxious to cultivate this method if you can't manage to do it temporarily.
Don't step into the way of cultivation without deep thinking. This way is full of sufferings and far more difficult than Hsuan Tsang's pilgrimage to the west heaven for Buddhist sutra.
"Gold lotus is born in burning fire". It's easier said than done.
The rate of elimination is too high!
Great waves sweep away sand and gold. The elimination made me heartbreaking, and made Buddha and Bodhisattvas tears in eyes.
Sometimes, I watch ordinary beings born muddle headedly, lived muddle headedly and died muddle headedly. Instead, they didn't suffer so much.
On the contrary, those great achievers have to experience far too much sufferings, examinations, and toughening.
I'm really heartbreaking to see that you are subjected to all kinds of sufferings and torments. But it's our only way which must be gone through for achievement.
Every Buddha's achievement is cumulative cultivation of many eons.
Every Buddha's achievement is cumulative cultivation of many lifetimes.
During the process of cumulative cultivation, you can't imagine how many pieces of skin they have peeled.
How difficult the process of complete change is!
How difficult the process of seeing through and casting off attachment is!
Reminding of erstwhile sufferings,
Heart is shivery and hairs become standing up.
Experiencing tremendous hardships on the Bodhi way for many eons,
The loyal heart is always in jade pot.
I use this verse "In Jade Pot" as the tag of my instruction today.
Bless all of you every time!